Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** BHA v Manchester City ** - PREMIERSHIP SCORE PREDICTOR - Now in its 7th SEASON !!

BHA v Manchester City - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
By all rights, and the laws of the poorhouse, we have no right to even be on the same pitch with arabian luminaries such as MC so my head predicts a savage 1-4 mauling and a cruel welcome to the land of giants. My heart on the other hand is soaring at the prospect of a whole series of David and Goliath confrontations and in my dreams I see us shocking the whole football world and issuing a warning to the other big spending foreign owned conglomerates with a hard earned 2-1 victory.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Brighton 1 Man City 1

City are not that great against newly-promoted sides - just check their results against Burnley after our THREE promotions in the last 8 years.

2009/10: Man City 3 Burnley 3; Burnley 1 Man City 6 (Ok...Brian Laws was our manager after Coyle walked out and we were already virtually down and out).

2014/15: Burnley 1 Man City 0; Man City 2 Burnley 2 (from two down at half-time)

2016/17: Burnly 1 Man City 2 (led at half-time); Man City 2 Burnley 1 (City down to 10 men in first-half...Burnley unable to capitalise).

So..Win 1 Draw 2 Lose 3 (two narrowly).

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
I can never say that BHA will lose against any team - ever, I will always go for a win or if unlucky a draw. So in that respect I have BHA 1 MC 1. It will be tricky to predict our wins this season but I will go with wins most home games. Let the games begin.

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
1-5 .... we are in for a rude awakening! "Welcome back to the top flight Albion" :-(

The gulf is as extreme as it could be, for the 1st game.

In fact, I can almost hear Russell Crowe as Maximus screaming "Are you not entertained" to the Brighton crowd, as the goals roll in, like heads rolling from the sword of Maximus.

Last edited:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I've gone for a conservative 0-2. I hope we can step up to the challenge but I fear City will just be too strong. That said, the performance against Atl Madrid gave me hope that a surprise result may be a possibility.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here