Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** BHA v Manchester City ** - PREMIERSHIP SCORE PREDICTOR - Now in its 7th SEASON !!

BHA v Manchester City - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Just noticed it is a 5.45pm kick off, ffs, I thought we were back to 3.00pm kick off's now we are in the Premier League.
Going to be a struggle to stay awake, 12.45am kick off here, getting older and struggle to keep eyes open after 10pm these days.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
As I've noticed while having loads of fun in Chicago (here the start time on Saturday is 11:30 a.m) that the start time in L.A., San Francisco, Las Vegas etc. is 9:30 a.m. while the normal 15:00 BST KO time is 7:00 a.m. on the US Pacific coast. Personally I'd rather stay up late than have to get up early for sport.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
As I've noticed while having loads of fun in Chicago (here the start time on Saturday is 11:30 a.m) that the start time in L.A., San Francisco, Las Vegas etc. is 9:30 a.m. while the normal 15:00 BST KO time is 7:00 a.m. on the US Pacific coast. Personally I'd rather stay up late than have to get up early for sport.

Also a bit early to settle down with a few beers. 2045 KO here on Dubai. No beer in the offing as our working week starts on a Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
So far only 45 of us think we will win and 85 have gone for the drawer. So two thirds of you are predicting well loose even before a ball is kicked. Come on you lot man (and women) (and trans) up. It's the first game of the season. if you can't dream now I suspect you will find this season very very long. COYS. (and don't say you are just being realistic. Proper footie fans don't do realistic.)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I can see us losing 0-2 to the eventual Premier League Champions

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Not many of us going for the win.Albion 2 - 1 Citeh

Thanks for running this again SF:thumbsup:

Paying the bills