Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** BHA v Manchester City ** - PREMIERSHIP SCORE PREDICTOR - Now in its 7th SEASON !!

BHA v Manchester City - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hi folks - we are back for our 7th season & of course our first Premier League Score Predictor!

Manchester City are currently 4/11 to win this fixture & we are 11/1 - that is crazy odds! Okay City are much fancied to win the title 15/8 whilst we are rank outsiders 750/1 (though Burnley, Watford & Huddersfield) are longer odds - but really it's 11v11 - anything can happen?

Perhaps the odds are so stacked in City's favour due to Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola saying the display in Saturday's 3-0 friendly win over Tottenham was better than any his side produced last season.

Have the Albion's frugality in the transfer market going to be the death of the Seagulls, or perhaps the buys been shrewd signings? We will find out soon.

As for the Score Predictor - I will post the most likely 20 scores each week. To gain a point you must correctly predict the right score at full time. If you fancy something else, post in Other & state your score in the thread. Remember it's just for fun!

Previous winners are:

2016/2017: Rudolf hucker 10 points
2015/2016: Blackadder 12 points
2014/2015: OzMike 11 points
2013/2014: Paul Pring 12 points
2012/2013: OzMike 9 points
2011/2012: SWINDON SEAGULL 9 points

As ever, use your head. You decide ...................

Last edited:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
1 nil Brighton. Easy.

Sir-Len

Oct 28, 2012
Berkshire
With City having had a good pre-season and high expectations after spending 200m+, it looks like the toughest of starts. Will they take us seriously? Have they done enough homework? The euphoria of being part of the PL won't be lost on the fans or players, it is this short term effect that can give us a positive start. The Atletico game has shown that we will obviously ship goals more than last season but have a bit about us too to get at the elite, certainly at the start of the season. I don't see a car crash next Saturday, far from it, CH and the senior players will ensure we are not star struck. It's not beyond the realms of reality that Albion sneak a late winner on the break after City command possession. 3-2, dream start.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
If we win this match I will ejaculate all over the seats in front of me in the WSU.

City to win by at least two goals however can see us scoring.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here