Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
FFS NSC get your fookin shite together:-

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I think the spelling (and therefore the pronunciation) is Pröpper, so all the 'proper' puns aren't really going to work I'm afraid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Those asking why he'd be so cheap... PSV rejected around €15million in January from Zenit, but since then they have failed to qualify for the champions league therefore don't have any where near the revenue they had, meaning they need to offload their highest earners (nowhere near our highest earners) in order to balance the books.

For the record he is an excellent creative midfielder and has been capped 4 times for the Netherlands.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Davy Propper

A Propper-Gross partnership in midfield?

.......I'll get my coat.

Seriously though, he is a quality midfielder and I would be very happy with that.... as long as he breaks our post-Kuipers' dodgy run with Dutch players

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Really hope this one is legit. He has a great scoring record for PSV from CM, has played Champions League football and has 4 caps for the Dutch national team. £3.5m almost seems too good to be true as he is undoubtedly worth more.

Promising that it has been reported in both the Dutch and British press, though.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
IF this goes through this really is some signing, a better one than Neto too. He'll be going straight into the first 11 for Kayal if he SINGS early this week.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
According to Naylor there is something in this

He also says that the only inaccuracy in the reporting is the fee which will apparently "smash Albion's transfer record".

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
http://www.ed.nl/psv/psv-is-akkoord-met-brighton-en-ontvangt-de-hoofdprijs-voor-propper~a29eafd2/

15 million euros apparently.

PSV has reached an agreement with Brighton & Hove Albion on the transfer of Davy Pröpper. The midfielder, who had another contract until 2020, gives PSV around 15 million euros. Pröpper has to come to a personal agreement.

PSV does not want to mention exact amounts, but technical manager Marcel Brands confirms that the clubs themselves are out. Last winter, Zenit St. Petersburg reported to Pröpper and then had fifteen million euros for him. "In that direction, you need to look for something in price," said Brands, who had to smile about the four million euros that English media called. The Dutch international extension last year is contract until the summer of 2020.

Pröpper went to the British coastal town on Sunday to come to a personal agreement. It is expected that the transfer will be completed once Mondo has been approved by Pröpper on Monday.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
http://www.ed.nl/psv/psv-is-akkoord-met-brighton-en-ontvangt-de-hoofdprijs-voor-propper~a29eafd2/

15 million euros apparently.

PSV has reached an agreement with Brighton & Hove Albion on the transfer of Davy Pröpper. The midfielder, who had another contract until 2020, gives PSV around 15 million euros. Pröpper has to come to a personal agreement.

PSV does not want to mention exact amounts, but technical manager Marcel Brands confirms that the clubs themselves are out. Last winter, Zenit St. Petersburg reported to Pröpper and then had fifteen million euros for him. "In that direction, you need to look for something in price," said Brands, who had to smile about the four million euros that English media called. The Dutch international extension last year is contract until the summer of 2020.

Pröpper went to the British coastal town on Sunday to come to a personal agreement. It is expected that the transfer will be completed once Mondo has been approved by Pröpper on Monday.
So about £13,500,000.

I guess the initial reports missed a '1' off the front of the number.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here