Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davy Propper: Record midfield signing from PSV - OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Yup. He was talking to Jim White, been repeated on SSN a couple of times already. We're getting LOADS of airtime. White is positively drooling over the facilities, format seems to be a short chat with someone there every hour or so - Barber, Hughton, Bloom obviously but also some others now as well. Won't be long before he chats to the tea lady to get her views on the City game.

You do know that the tea lady is our secret weapon!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
An unnamed club has put in a late offer

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Because we sent Norwood on loan and have 3x centre midfielders, one who is struggling to recapture the form of 2 seasons ago and prone to injury and another who is combative but age is slowly getting the better of him. That's alot of pressure on Stephens, he needs a quality box-to-box as a partner. During our pre-season we look very dangerous on the flanks especially with Gross who overloads either side and Murray and Hemed will score goals from that quality as well as from set pieces. Where we have been lacking is in CM in my opinion, especially in the last 2/3 pre-season games.

That is not me trying to suggest we don't need a striker as well, but if you gave me a choice of a marquee CM vs marquee striker i'd take the CM all day long.

Couldn't agree more.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
B= Brighton's Ground

C= Calde's future home as manager

err...D....?

Manager or not, I wouldn't want to see an ex Albion hero drop to such decline that he has to use the amex as a place for shelter at night.

He might look light a tramp at times, but I sure hope he doesn't end up being one. But like you say, you can't rule out.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Imagine the scenes if we get GAZUMPED.

giphy.gif

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here