Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davy Propper: Record midfield signing from PSV - OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Or maybe I researched the player online, saw what the fans thought of him, heard what he will bring to the team and it had f#ck all to do with the price, you patronising tit.

My post was not in reference to you at all. I was referring to many people and their views on him. That's why I said ''most people''

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's quite interesting reading this thread from start to finish. When the fee was reported at 3.5m most people didn't want him but as the fee has gone up to about 13m Euros people have warmed to him. That's a wee bit fickle. An understandable ''fickle'' but ''fickle'' none the less

Nope it's because nobody bothered to start the thread with his highlight reel or more importantly photos of his girlfriend.

Once the thread came together so has the warmth.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Nope it's because nobody bothered to start the thread with his highlight reel or more importantly photos of his girlfriend.

Once the thread came together so has the warmth.

I am sure the girlfriend will make the ''catwalk'' soon

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Exactly!

Glenn Murray, despite being a pro for 20 years and training all week for the game, all he does is score the odd chance when he gets it but the rest of the time he's just wondering aimlessly round thinking about what he's having for dinner.

Of course :facepalm:

That's as much about style and posture though isn't it?

Waddle always looked shagged from the first minute of the game, and no doubt some fans accused him of laziness at some point or another. Clearly he was anything but.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
My post was not in reference to you at all. I was referring to many people and their views on him. That's why I said ''most people''

But you quoted me. Your opinion is of no importance to me anyway as I'd rather listen to fellow Brighton fans that have been through thick and thin, than somebody that is only on here because they knock one out over CH every night.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not a dig at you or your mate, but I really hate the ridiculous "didn't look interested" or "loses interest" description. It just doesn't make sense, it's a game of football not a bloody crossword!

Maybe he's lazy or not trying or out of form or out of position or simply needs the occasional rest, but unless you're Kemy Augestien I refuse to believe professional footballers just stop caring half way through a game.

Genuine lol

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Fee appears to be £11.7m with a further £1.8m in bonuses and a sell-on percentage.
I'd say we have paid pretty much full value in a rising market.

Family in the Netherlands rate him as very creative and consistent. Generally plays quite deep but breaks forward quickly.

Sounds very much what we need.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It's quite interesting reading this thread from start to finish. When the fee was reported at 3.5m most people didn't want him but as the fee has gone up to about 13m Euros people have warmed to him. That's a wee bit fickle. An understandable ''fickle'' but ''fickle'' none the less

I think that this reaction was as a result of people knowing they had an offer of €10m made in January so 3.5m left the question of what is wrong with him. When it became known that the error was in the typing 3.5m instead of 13.5m it became acceptable and understandable.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who knew so many on NSC had connections in the Netherlands..

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Know nowt about him but what I'll say on today's evidence is that we're recruiting very well. Keep up that standard for 3-4 more & we're in with a great shout

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think that this reaction was as a result of people knowing they had an offer of é10m made in January so 3.5m left the question of what is wrong with him. When it became known that the error was in the typing 3.5m instead of 13.5m it became acceptable and understandable.

It was a joke BG - It was just funny reading he thread from start to finish as I did

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here