Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davy Propper: Record midfield signing from PSV - OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

Maximus

Jul 24, 2007
Brighton
Sky Sports saying that he is heading for the Prem, and they'll tell us where shortly... Sounds like it's all done and will be announced live on Sky Sports News.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Tony Bloom has LIED to us

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Just heard from an insider that there's been delays in him signing for us and for some reason, Propper is now driving in the direction of Norwich?

I'm assuming he's just having a little look around the country before he signs.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Just heard from an insider that there's been delays in him signing for us and for some reason, Propper is now driving in the direction of Norwich?

I'm assuming he's just having a little look around the country before he signs.

.....or meeting up with Alex Pritchard, just for an overview on the two clubs.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Can we get this done please as I have lots of work to do.

As do I. I am a very busy man.

Mrmann.jpg

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Because we sent Norwood on loan and have 3x centre midfielders, one who is struggling to recapture the form of 2 seasons ago and prone to injury and another who is combative but age is slowly getting the better of him. That's alot of pressure on Stephens, he needs a quality box-to-box as a partner. During our pre-season we look very dangerous on the flanks especially with Gross who overloads either side and Murray and Hemed will score goals from that quality as well as from set pieces. Where we have been lacking is in CM in my opinion, especially in the last 2/3 pre-season games.

That is not me trying to suggest we don't need a striker as well, but if you gave me a choice of a marquee CM vs marquee striker i'd take the CM all day long.

Good call....particularly as we are likely to be playing versions of 4-5-1 most of the season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is that verbatim? GET IN if so.

Yup. He was talking to Jim White, been repeated on SSN a couple of times already. We're getting LOADS of airtime. White is positively drooling over the facilities, format seems to be a short chat with someone there every hour or so - Barber, Hughton, Bloom obviously but also some others now as well. Won't be long before he chats to the tea lady to get her views on the City game.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Because we sent Norwood on loan and have 3x centre midfielders, one who is struggling to recapture the form of 2 seasons ago and prone to injury and another who is combative but age is slowly getting the better of him. That's alot of pressure on Stephens, he needs a quality box-to-box as a partner. During our pre-season we look very dangerous on the flanks especially with Gross who overloads either side and Murray and Hemed will score goals from that quality as well as from set pieces. Where we have been lacking is in CM in my opinion, especially in the last 2/3 pre-season games.

That is not me trying to suggest we don't need a striker as well, but if you gave me a choice of a marquee CM vs marquee striker i'd take the CM all day long.

Very astute, great post

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here