Davy Propper: Record midfield signing from PSV - OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
An unnamed club has put in a late offer

Big difference in a "tongue in cheek" comment to forming a valid opinion. But yeah you are right...carry on

So was your top comment based on insider knowledge, shitting yourself or winding up NSC a la Timmy with the fog photos? The first would be BS, the second your standard post during transfer season and the third worthy of a ban.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Any Dutch speakers on here ?

the quote in the tweet is something like "I would have liked to have gone out with European football at PSV"

[tweet]894622533558861824[/tweet]

Moi!

Basically , and to cut a long story short .., he said

Thanks PSV but you're TINPOT compared to the mighty ALBION .

Laters taters (think that's the translation ) but I'm FLAIR on these shores .

And something about clogs , but it's not important. ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
So was your top comment based on insider knowledge, shitting yourself or winding up NSC a la Timmy with the fog photos? The first would be BS, the second your standard post during transfer season and the third worthy of a ban.

You really are dull. :lolol:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Let's not forget all the money the club will raise from this promotion.

We can't be told about 'multi-national companies marauding to Falmer, waving their cheque books' and 'spending considerably less than £100m has left them brasic'.

Plenty more big spending to come, inc the one we're all waiting for.

Speaking to a head of a company who advertised on the electronic billboards last season. In the Championship they paid circa £5k per minuite. This season its £40k PER MINUITE to have your company on the electronic billboards around the ground, he said there will be a few Chinese betting sites on there. Thats £3.6m rev per game. F me!!!!!!!!!!!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Speaking to a head of a company who advertised on the electronic billboards last season. In the Championship they paid circa £5k per minuite. This season its £40k PER MINUITE to have your company on the electronic billboards around the ground, he said there will be a few Chinese betting sites on there. Thats £3.6m rev per game. F me!!!!!!!!!!!

12 million live TV viewers for the average PL game........and every game is shown live in several countries. Just not here !

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Match sponsorship has gone up massively too.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
For glamour clubs like Spuds, ManU, Liverpool, BHAFC and Arsenal - of course.

But I wonder if the same rates are paid for Burnley vs WBA on a Monday night?

12m is the average.........top games a lot more. In Asia in particular the stats are mind-boggling, hence the ad revenue I guess.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Match sponsorship has gone up massively too.

True. Total revenue per game must then reach around £10m at a guess from sponsorship/advertising? x 20 home games = £200m. Ontop of TV rights etc.. That will do nicely thankyou. Hopefully means TB cdoesnt need to keep dinning into his pockets.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What's reassuringly good about these clips is that there are no endless repeats which seem to be the case with certain strikers we are meant to be after....ie there is plenty of quality clips to fill a highlights show!

Cheers.
I really chose it for the 2 untalented music :cool:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Any Dutch speakers on here ?

the quote in the tweet is something like "I would have liked to have gone out with European football at PSV"

[tweet]894622533558861824[/tweet]
He's basically saying "I'm disappointed not to have left them (still playing) Europa League football"

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
True. Total revenue per game must then reach around £10m at a guess from sponsorship/advertising? x 20 home games = £200m. Ontop of TV rights etc.. That will do nicely thankyou. Hopefully means TB cdoesnt need to keep dinning into his pockets.

You think Albion's commercial and matchday revenue will now be up around £200m? Er.... I don't think so.

Just to give you an idea - in 2015-16 the combined figure for Chelsea was £187m; for Liverpool it was about £177m and for Spurs it was £99m.

I reckon you have vastly over-estimated that figure for Albion.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
You think Albion's commercial and matchday revenue will now be up around £200m? Er.... I don't think so.

Just to give you an idea - in 2015-16 the combined figure for Chelsea was £187m; for Liverpool it was about £177m and for Spurs it was £99m.

I reckon you have vastly over-estimated that figure for Albion.

I think people have misunderstood the electronic ad revenue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here