Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davy Propper: Record midfield signing from PSV - OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
People can gloat all they want, I am just as happy as everybody else with this signing so have a field day haha.

Apologies, although I'm not gloating. i just knew we all had to be patient. As we all should be with the new striker :thumbsup:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Not just holding the shirt. Davy Propper is trending on Twitter, as well.

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/status/894561185147883521

[tweet]894561185147883521[/tweet]

There's a look of possible innocence in his gentlemanly eyes, but that is the beard of the occasionally macabre. A leading light in a fencing institute for the poor and dining of an evening with the most elegant of possible partners, but lubricant is ever-splattered on the stairs to his vast basement.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Had to smile when Jim White mentioned famous Dutchmen who came to play in England and enhanced their careers. I Thought he might mention Holla & Elvis, not to mention Farrington played Dutch football too!!!

Hopefully our Dutch legend, the FDM, will be roped in to look after him and make him feel at home.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
CH interview with Jim White about the signing was recorded earlier this morning, just after the live stuff.So Sky must have known all day about it.

el punal

Had to smile when Jim White mentioned famous Dutchmen who came to play in England and enhanced their careers. I Thought he might mention Holla & Elvis, not to mention Farrington played Dutch football too!!!

Hopefully our Dutch legend, the FDM, will be roped in to look after him and make him feel at home.

Failing all of that we could get Steve McLaren in as official club interpreter as he speaks impeccable Dutch, well - double that!

D

Deleted member 2719

Very pleased with this one, great job done by all, just the striker now and we will be as prepared as we can be!!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Apologies, although I'm not gloating. i just knew we all had to be patient. As we all should be with the new striker :thumbsup:

Plenty of people will be and should be, I am bloody delighted they can gloat! I think the CM was more important than the ST for the seasons start. Hopefully we can nail a striker down ASAP though.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Plenty of people will be and should be, I am bloody delighted they can gloat! I think the CM was more important than the ST for the seasons start. Hopefully we can nail a striker down ASAP though.

Agreed. Like I said earlier, this signing may make it easier for us to land a top striker.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Back on topic I reckon the four year contract is a real statement of intent. There's no way we intend to go down offering terms like that.

Hmmm, you're probably right, but maybe that's all part of the negotiating process.
At some point the player has the club over a barrel whether that be wages, bonus, contract length, t'is the nature of business.
They'll be something in this deal that even an astute club like the Albion will have to suck up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here