Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davy Propper: Record midfield signing from PSV - OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

Don Parasol

Jan 29, 2017
Looks a great player this one... very excited. Some real creativity and goals throughout the midfield now if this comes off.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Looks a great player this one... very excited. Some real creativity and goals throughout the midfield now if this comes off.

Without seeming too negative he does look a bit out of our league. Seems easily good enough for an established premier league team.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
According to one Dutch journo the fee is €13m plus up to €2m conditional and PSV have a sell on percentage.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
PSV supporting friend STH texted me mid game to say he's highly technical, covers a lot of ground but can lose interest.

Not a dig at you or your mate, but I really hate the ridiculous "didn't look interested" or "loses interest" description. It just doesn't make sense, it's a game of football not a bloody crossword!

Maybe he's lazy or not trying or out of form or out of position or simply needs the occasional rest, but unless you're Kemy Augestien I refuse to believe professional footballers just stop caring half way through a game.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Not a dig at you or your mate, but I really hate the ridiculous "didn't look interested" or "loses interest" description. It just doesn't make sense, it's a game of football not a bloody crossword!

Maybe he's lazy or not trying or out of form or out of position or simply needs the occasional rest, but unless you're Kemy Augestien I refuse to believe professional footballers just stop caring half way through a game.
...:lol:

Last edited:

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003

A phrase occasionally used to describe 23-goal Mr G.Murray!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Did you not watch Ryan Harley play for us then?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
That is exactly the sort of post I've been waiting for. A really exciting signing and I am UNANIMOUS in that!

It's quite interesting reading this thread from start to finish. When the fee was reported at 3.5m most people didn't want him but as the fee has gone up to about 13m Euros people have warmed to him. That's a wee bit fickle. An understandable ''fickle'' but ''fickle'' none the less

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It's quite interesting reading this thread from start to finish. When the fee was reported at 3.5m most people didn't want him but as the fee has gone up to about 13m Euros people have warmed to him. That's a wee bit fickle. An understandable ''fickle'' but ''fickle'' none the less

Or maybe I researched the player online, saw what the fans thought of him, heard what he will bring to the team and it had f#ck all to do with the price, you patronising tit.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Yep, him as well.

In fact there's no doubt a back catalogue of these for every club going.

I refuse to believe that there aren't lazy professionals who really do lose interest during games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here