Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davy Propper: Record midfield signing from PSV - OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Looks like a very solid addition if it comes off - reported in the UK and the Netherlands, which makes me a bit more optimistic.

As far as I can tell from Twitter, he flew to the UK over the weekend to sign for someone, hopefully us.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
e3fbdc18e799217a86893674882f324d.png

Via http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...righton-close-3-5m-PSV-star-Davy-Propper.html

Werner

Aug 21, 2009
Deventer NL
Think he'll be a good signing. Besides a Brighton ST, I've had a VItesse St many years. Seen him play a lot. Very good player. Not all Dutch are shit...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Looks like he isn't happy they've gone out of the Europa league and now wants to move eslewhere. Zenith had an offer over 10million rejected in January though so would be oddly cheap at that price.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
He is very good on Football Manager and thus my expert opinion is that we should buy him.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Think he'll be a good signing. Besides a Brighton ST, I've had a VItesse St many years. Seen him play a lot. Very good player. Not all Dutch are shit...

Can you give us news-starved fans anything else?!!!!

Midfield box-to box player, or creative genius, or hardman, or breaks play up, or, or, or?????

What's he like basically?!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Wow that would be a very tidy signing! Only seen him a couple times but stood out. Just the type of midfield player we need. Plays deep but confident getting forward. Would be a fine partner for either Stephens or Kayal behind Gross.

Does seem a bit cheap but not sure about length of his contract

Werner

Aug 21, 2009
Deventer NL
Can you give us news-starved fans anything else?!!!!

Midfield box-to box player, or creative genius, or hardman, or breaks play up, or, or, or?????

What's he like basically?!

Used to be an attacking midfielder, but last year at Vitesse and while playing for PSV he was more a box-to-box midfielder. Creative, good long shot. Will do well on midfield with Stephens. Don't really understand why PSV let him go this cheap, Zenith offered 3x as much for him during the winter transfer window.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Used to be an attacking midfielder, but last year at Vitesse and while playing for PSV he was more a box-to-box midfielder. Creative, good long shot. Will do well on midfield with Stephens. Don't really understand why PSV let him go this cheap, Zenith offered 3x as much for him during the winter transfer window.

Maybe he wants to play in the Premier League?

Thanks [MENTION=14408]Werner[/MENTION] BTW

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here