Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davy Propper: Record midfield signing from PSV - OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
That PSV forum is amazing. He's a slapjanus, we're a nothing-nuts club and Newcastle are a dredger. 3 new adjectives for my vocabulary

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
" If he signs and it is the 3.9 i will stroke your sleeves with larva cake " poor humour for club but daily Mail so could be nothing more than large snow "

Can't really argue with that .

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Best comment there... :thumbsup:

Glowing wrote:

But, we lose a wonderful football player. Awesome sorry that the guy is now negative, he deserves really better. Besides, he deserves better than Brighton ... Is not good for our status, a strongholder who goes to an English nothing-nuts club.

HR
Dangerous nonsense. Brighton plays beautiful football, offensive, with at least one idea behind ... (hint). They were the best of the Championship, with just that dredger Newcastle above them.
And as if 'status' still counts. PSV's status is: last year third and now after 44 years no European football. That's our status, just win it. Whether Zenit or Brighton is putting 15 million on the table: it's 15 million. For a club like PSV the absolute main prize for such a moderate player.

Philips SV are quite a big status club

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSV_Eindhoven#Stadium_and_training_facilities
http://swissramble.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/PSV Eindhoven

In normal circumstances, they would expect players moving in the opposite direction. I think they lose quite a lot of dosh (say £13.5 m) now they are KOed out of the Europa League. Usually Champions League failures. I was thinking on betting of them to cause an upset in the past. They went out with a whimper.

Dutch football has been down at heel for a while. I'll ask Dutch fans what they think of him. (They said Holla was set pieces and nothing else.)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Too late to offer them a swap deal with Elvis Manu :down:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Without going through the whole thread, I hope someone's mentioned singing this guy to play along side him.

IMG_0386.JPG

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well this isn't what I was hoping for when I woke up.
Another day of:-

8y4qK.gif

looms large in Stat Towers.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Without going through the whole thread, I hope someone's mentioned singing this guy to play along side him.

View attachment 87924

Chelsea have some great names on their books (I'm not talking about the players' ability, I really do mean their names):-

They have both Islam Feruz and Marc-Israel Guehi amongst their youngsters, setting a positive example for peaceful cooperation and teamwork.

They have Kurt Happy Zouma (who, to give the lie to his middle name, is currently on loan at Stoke).

They (genuinely) have Charlie Brown, although he almost certainly doesn't earn peanuts.

And, the gloriously-named Miro Max Maria Muheim.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Davy Propper: Record midfield signing from PSV

Dutch player signing on Tuesday, as I predicted weeks ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here