Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davy Propper: Record midfield signing from PSV - OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Looks like a very good signing by all accounts. Slots straight into a huge position of need for Saturday.

Don't wanna say i told you the signings will come.....

But I will.....

Told you!!

Maybe you will chill a little now eh?!

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
and to think when we first signed Glenn Murray for 300k back in 2008, every Albion fan was shocked that we managed to pay that for a player.

How times have changed.

At the time he first signed, Murray was our most expensive signing for 25 years. Now less than 10 years later we've broken our club record transfer 3 times in a year spending nearly £20 million in the process. Amazing.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
£10m for CM...now how much for that much needed pacey striker? Well Done Tony and recruitment team!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Delighted with this. We will beat this record fee for a striker before the end of the month I am sure.. :)

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Looks like a good signing by the club, i was always of the opinion that we would stay up with what we had, now with this summers business, that has become a little easier, not a lot, but a little, if this boy is as good as the other signings are looking so far, we will jave donevsome great business this summer. Just the striker and we are ready imo, i know the club still want a goalie and a full back, but what we have isnt bad at all.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here