Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It's quite refreshing to be linked to a player. It's been a while.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'm sure I read somewhere two days or so ago that Leeds would want £20m for Wood if they sold.
Here we are reading the Sun and believing that a supposed offer of £12m is realistic!
Not only that but alongside it, and just to give added credence, we would apparently consider Wells, a player about to go into hospital for a corrective operation, as an option.

Sorry guys. I call bullshit!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
maxresdefault.jpg

Change the head and shirt, same result IMO :cool:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
12 million does sound low to me given the prices at the moment.

Certainly used to playing the line role and scored a bucket load of goals last season

For 12 million he would be value in today's market, I suspect he would cost over 15

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Same source says Wolves have bid 8 million for Sam gallagher. Has potential and possibly offers better value, although I thought he signed a new Saints deal recently.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Has anyone popped over to the Leeds equivalent to find out their thoughts?, assuming they've finally developed the ability of thinking.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Putting aside Wood I do find it odd how cheap posters are happy for Hemed to go for.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
12 million does sound low to me given the prices at the moment.

Certainly used to playing the line role and scored a bucket load of goals last season

For 12 million he would be value in today's market, I suspect he would cost over 15

Wilfred Bony is reported for sale at £13 mill, I think I would rather have him with his Prem League experience.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
By Alan Nixon. Ah well. Nothing to see here then. Move along.

He has been trailing this on his twitter for the last four or five days,without giving a name, saying he would name the player in today's paper.
Also said that the striker will be one of three this week.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
£12 mill is about right, but only if you want a player to get you out of the Championship, which I think he could do for one or two clubs. No evidence he has the quality for the Prem - I'd much rather have had Abraham.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
William Bony is reported for sale at £13 mill, I think I would rather have him with his Prem League experience.

I'd love this signing, I think he will be a great fit for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here