Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mo Farrah (spelling)

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
You serious ?

Edwards ? Redgrave ? Holmes etc ? Brilliant athletics

As great a sportsman Steve Redgrave was, he wasn't primarily known for his track and field exploits.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Love watching these kind of races. Mo is one for the greatest distance runners of all time; privilege to witness him win again, so exciting. Even the normally recumbent wife was on her feet shouting at the tele!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'm going tomorrow night and it will be the third time I've seen Usain Bolt after London 2012 and Glasgow 2014. The roar for Mo at London 2012 beats anything though, it literally followed him round the track. I had tickets for next Saturday too but sold them so I could go to the Man City game.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He is amazing, but I never thought the result was in doubt. He was in total control from the first lap to the last. It was great.
This. I think he's absolutely brilliant - but I guess that's why I didn't think anyone would beat him.

A stunning performance by a man who managed to control the race from wherever he was on the track.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Just got back from The Olympic Stadium.

that last lap was fantastic!
and bloody noisy!!!

How did you get back so quickly? - took us ages to get out of the stadium - only just got to E Croydon now.
Amazing evening - overwhelming atmosphere. Such a good race - I really didn't think he'd do it, even in the last lap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
World class performance from Mo, he rounded the final bend and just kicked on a metre or so ahead of the chasers, and that extra gear was enough. What a way to bow out from the track!

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I would of been 10 minutes behind him on my PB and lapped 9 times lol. I can't see us ever producing another sportsman of his quality in my lifetime. Utter brilliance. I'm almost speechless.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Bridge 5 by entrance G. Didnt leave until after the medal ceremony.
Lots of people but didn't stop moving.
Got on 22.38 to Chelmsford

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I would of been 10 minutes behind him on my PB and lapped 9 times lol. I can't see us ever producing another sportsman of his quality in my lifetime. Utter brilliance. I'm almost speechless.

That puts my pb relatively closer to you being a mere 12 minutes behind. We need to stick him on the NSC table!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
World class performance from Mo, he rounded the final bend and just kicked on a metre or so ahead of the chasers, and that extra gear was enough. What a way to bow out from the track!

He was injured too, having had stitches in his leg since the race.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Unbelievable :goal:
I'll have to take your word for it.

The preview and opening ceremony are available to download.
As is part 2 of day 1, on BBC at 10pm.

Part 1 on BBC 1 however, is not available (Sky) :angry:

On the website though ???

I can't listen to all of that rap, it's shit

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That puts my pb relatively closer to you being a mere 12 minutes behind. We need to stick him on the NSC table!

Well here is his RunBritain handicap.....

73bf988a434089b597aa9591f42c6ef2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here