Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Derby team very like 2013-14 for them.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Agreed terrible attendance - 29,578 likely to be one of the worst this year I would guess, if we play like that we will sell another 5k easily. Tonight was no where near as bad as expected on the pitch

After watching many years of shite at the bottom end of the PL, with no investment this summer and losing their only good players .... it's amazing that 29,000 turned up.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
After watching many years of shite at the bottom end of the PL, with no investment this summer and losing their only good players .... it's amazing that 29,000 turned up.

I know crazy fans - in a good way! As I say after tonight's performance that attendance will go up as well

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Cannot see either of them as champions or even promoted on that form

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Derby controlled the second half much like we did last season. That with a 4-3-3. Sunderland with one extra in midfield (although McGeady and Honeyman played wide) and Cattermole playing his usual. Does not bode well for Ndong who looked asleep. Huddlestone matched matched both Cattermole and Ndong on his own. I think Derby will win the Championship with 82 points.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ridiculous thing to say with 1 game gone for them.

How many times have the eventual champions lost their first game? As you say ridiculous to even consider making a judgement after less than 10 games, let alone 1

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I think Derby will win the Championship with 82 points.

82 points has been enough to get even just the autos once in the past 10 years. Pass the crack pipe once you're done with it.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8051337 said:
He's aged ridiculously in the last couple of years, I was shocked when I saw him on TV the other week - couldn't believe it was him!

July 2017
skysports-simon-grayson-sunderland-football-championship_3989966.jpg

February 2013
image.jpg

I noticed this. He used to be the 'poster boy' manager. Funny how quickly time ****s you up. We can all take lessons from this.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Not watching but listening on the radio. The commentary team said for Derby, Huddlestone has stood out as class - strength, range of passing and vision.

Is he one that got away for us? He was a good PL player for Spuds and Hull. I know he's gone back to his boyhood club, but we are now on paper far better payers than Derby.[/QU

''Tom Huddleston would have made Ricky Van Wolvswinkel a star'' had Norwich been willing to pay the fee for him. He plays to RVW's strengths but we re 3 years down the line. Not what Brighton need now . Onwards and upwards. Move with the times that's what I say - Better to come

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Derby controlled the second half much like we did last season. That with a 4-3-3. Sunderland with one extra in midfield (although McGeady and Honeyman played wide) and Cattermole playing his usual. Does not bode well for Ndong who looked asleep. Huddlestone matched matched both Cattermole and Ndong on his own. I think Derby will win the Championship with 82 points.

I don't think Derby will make the play offs. I think their defence is awful. . There will be better teams in the Championship than both of them, by a million miles

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Football is back? Couldn't give a flying, I could tell you the score and in most cases the scorers (and if you push me I'll have a go at the attendance) of any Brighton match since January 1977 . If you want to talk about Sunderland v Derby I couldn't name a single player

Go on then, 29th April 1986 away to Carlisle. ..

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here