Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Micky Gray is doing the analysis on Talkshite, the home of the EPL, and is winding me up with his Sunderland bias. **** knows what the Derby supporters listening to him are thinking.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not watching but listening on the radio. The commentary team said for Derby, Huddlestone has stood out as class - strength, range of passing and vision.

Is he one that got away for us? He was a good PL player for Spuds and Hull. I know he's gone back to his boyhood club, but we are now on paper far better payers than Derby.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Micky Gray is doing the analysis on Talkshite, the home of the EPL, and is winding me up with his Sunderland bias. **** knows what the Derby supporters listening to him are thinking.

Other then the goal and a chance or two it was pretty one sided however yes Micky can be a bit biased

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Not watching but listening on the radio. The commentary team said for Derby, Huddlestone has stood out as class - strength, range of passing and vision.

Is he one that got away for us? He was a good PL player for Spuds and Hull. I know he's gone back to his boyhood club, but we are now on paper far better payers than Derby.

He is looking by far their best player and standing above most others. Could have done a job for you possibly

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8051337 said:
He's aged ridiculously in the last couple of years, I was shocked when I saw him on TV the other week - couldn't believe it was him!

July 2017
skysports-simon-grayson-sunderland-football-championship_3989966.jpg

February 2013
image.jpg

Well the only saving grace is those pictures were taken 4 1/2 years apart no 2 as stated . But yes he certainly looks considerably older .

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8051337 said:
He's aged ridiculously in the last couple of years, I was shocked when I saw him on TV the other week - couldn't believe it was him!

July 2017
skysports-simon-grayson-sunderland-football-championship_3989966.jpg

February 2013
image.jpg

He looks like Kerry Packer there.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Have Sunderland made the pitch smaller. Certainly looks like it from the old chalk lines

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Have Sunderland made the pitch smaller. Certainly looks like it from the old chalk lines

Yes. Talkshite said the manager got the length shortened by 6 metres and the width to the legal minimum. Based on this season they're playing clubs who've spent fortunes on building expansive play squads, whilst Ellis Short has given the manager a thin squad without pace.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Yes. Talkshite said the manager got the length shortened by 6 metres and the width to the legal minimum. Based on this season they're playing clubs who've spent fortunes on building expansive play squads, whilst Ellis Short has given the manager a thin squad without pace.

Less expense to mow, too. :thumbsup:

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Thanks for the info

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here