Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston Park station getting closed.....again!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
As I live very close to PP station, I'm delighted they are not opening it. I'm sure it could be policed in some way, but that would be the hard option. I doubt the station could cope with a thousand souls all rocking up for a train at 11pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
its never open for Pride due to it being too small to cope with the number of people expected to attend the Park party.Its would be have to be policed by BTP as they are responsible not Sussex. Quite simply it was never designed to deal with thousands of commuters at any one time.
Look at the complaints about Falmer after a home game where 20K+ are trying to get home... that is designed for stacking customers and has extra trains running Preston park is not

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Sorry, I don't follow. It takes about 20 minutes to walk from Brighton station to Preston Park station. Won't it just add that time onto the journey?

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Bus from where I live to Brighton takes half hour -45 mins depending on traffic/bumblefecks who can't figure out how to get on a bus, Bus route ends on Western Rd by Primark on Pride day. Takes me about an hour/hour and ten to get to Patcham. And that, my lost friend explains the time it takes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here