Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What can't you get on with that everyone else can?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Soap operas. Ok, I know it's a way of keeping the dole queues free of rubbish actors and it gives the average woman something else to fill the dull lives with....but seriously? How many murders or catastrophes can there possibly be in such a small community?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Self-service scanners in supermarkets. Just refuse to use them. And the supermarket staff exhorting you to use them (OK, I know they've got no say in the matter and are only following orders) are the equivalent of turkeys voting for Xmas. If we all went self-service scanning, huge numbers of supermarket staff would be out of a job.

I'm all over self service check outs. A trip to the supermarket is like an inquest

Have you got a club card?
How are you paying?
Would you like cash back?
Have you bought your own bags?
Can I interest you in our dog shit flavoured chocolate bar on special offer?

At least I can tell the electronic version where to stick the dog shit flavoured chocolate bar without it being offended.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Soap operas. Ok, I know it's a way of keeping the dole queues free of rubbish actors and it gives the average woman something else to fill the dull lives with....but seriously? How many murders or catastrophes can there possibly be in such a small community?

Surely you cannot include Hollyoaks, apart from the actors that have come from the Steven Seagull school of cardboard acting.
There is an actual Albion fan, who does have some Albion paraphernalia in the soap.

https://mobile.twitter.com/davidjeaster1?lang=en

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Self-service scanners in supermarkets. Just refuse to use them. And the supermarket staff exhorting you to use them (OK, I know they've got no say in the matter and are only following orders) are the equivalent of turkeys voting for Xmas. If we all went self-service scanning, huge numbers of supermarket staff would be out of a job.

Absolutely this! An abomination straight from Satan's butt hole.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
No,just think it's self rightous how many people get on their high horse on here to moan and judge people who want/like or have tattoos not sure how some on here get so seriously offended by other people having tattoos

Is this in response to the two people that have mentioned tattoos in this thread, or has there been something previously?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No,just think it's self rightous how many people get on their high horse on here to moan and judge people who want/like or have tattoos not sure how some on here get so seriously offended by other people having tattoos

Not moaning, don't like them personally, why is that a problem? I'm not on a high horse and I'm not offended by them.

The thread title asked what you can't get on with that other people can. I don't want a tattoo :shrug:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

I thought the idea of the thread was to say what the poster cannot get on with, not what other people have. Or mayby I misread the OP.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is this in response to the two people that have mentioned tattoos in this thread, or has there been something previously?

No, Melia's Shoes is pissed and posting random nonsense replies. Well, I hope he's pissed. . . .. otherwise he's just being a cockwomble :shrug:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Raisins, currants and sultanas. Reality TV shows that pretend to be spontaneous but are obviously rehearsed. Ford dashboards. Nicky Campbell.

Erm ... what about democratic decisions of the majority you don't agree with? :wink:

Out of interest what don't you like about Ford dashboards?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Doctor Who. Seems like a crap kids show to me. Don't get grown ups watching it or being into it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here