Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wladimir Klitschko retires

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Agreed. I actually thought WK would've beaten him in the rematch through targeting AJ's lack of head movement. That's how WK managed to knock him down last time. Had he been more ruthless at that point, I think he would've won.

I think him not having the energy for the killer finish may be the reason for the retirement. Easy to say that he should have just finished AJ but what if he couldn't ? Has had a think about it since then and thought that was the best he had and AJ is only gonna get better. I think he's made the right decision.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
BG is on the wind up as usual. If WK had gone for the kill when Joshua looked like he was pissed this would be a different conversation.

Besides which, If I had a choice.of training hard for 6 months before scrapping with somebody who beat me last time out or retiring with my millions and finger blasting Haydon Pannetierre every day, I know what I'd do.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Colin Hart in The Sun, who is a good judge of boxing and speaks a lot of sense, says it is the correct move by WK as he thinks that AJ now has the measure of him and would beat him a lot quicker in a rematch. So why should he risk getting beaten up.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We should never overlook an opportunity to show him and his wife. As an aside these photos look vaguely similar to the ones of me and the Frau on holiday last week.

Your wife is very tall and muscular. Mind you that bikini looks good on you HT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here