Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier League Sticker Albums

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
There was a flicker of excitement yesterday when the latest Kick magazine arrived in our shop and it had one of those league ladders in it where you can move the teams up and down, and I saw the little Bhafc man!

Now that takes me back to my childhood. I loved those ladders.

I remember getting up early on a Sunday to beat my Dad to the papers, as this was the very first chance to see all 4 divisions in full after the results Saturday, then changing the teams around and adding a new dot to the graph if the Albion moved up or down.

The kids today have no idea of what excitement means.

I am definitely going to do the ladder and stickers.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I believe that the cards come out a lot earlier and then the stickers are a month or two later (December going by the above)

So we can get the Match Attacks early doors. I (and my 7 year old) are very excited and currently doing the road to world cup collection as a bit of a warm up

Ad others have said, this is all for the kids. I don't even enjoy it or get upset that we still haven;t got a pack with Maty Ryan in

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I used to LOVE the league ladders shoot used to do better.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
There was a flicker of excitement yesterday when the latest Kick magazine arrived in our shop and it had one of those league ladders in it where you can move the teams up and down, and I saw the little Bhafc man!
Really, sweet will be after one of these, I remember the one from Shoot! I had back in the day :thumbsup:

edit: also the stickers have not been the same since they stopped doing the flock badges :thumbsup:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
ALL about Match Attax, imo.

Banned in my school, sadly. Or, rather, my kids' school. ;-)

I believe that the cards come out a lot earlier and then the stickers are a month or two later (December going by the above)

So we can get the Match Attacks early doors. I (and my 7 year old) are very excited and currently doing the road to world cup collection as a bit of a warm up

Ad others have said, this is all for the kids. I don't even enjoy it or get upset that we still haven;t got a pack with Maty Ryan in

I assume the trading cards are more expensive? I've never done the trading cards (since the Star Wars ones).... always a sticker album guy.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Aaarrrgh the frustration though when you put one in wonky, wrinkled, or heaven forbid the wrong number and come back later to see someone in the wrong spot

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
League Ladders were a thing of beauty.

82-83 Shoot1982Set.jpg

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Really, sweet will be after one of these, I remember the one from Shoot! I had back in the day :thumbsup:

edit: also the stickers have not been the same since they stopped doing the flock badges :thumbsup:

If you have any problems give me a shout. I can send it at cost plus postage.
Same goes for stickers/cards. Happy to supply boxes of 50 at cost to any bhafc fans.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I assume the trading cards are more expensive? I've never done the trading cards (since the Star Wars ones).... always a sticker album guy.

The road to the world cup ones are £1 a pack and you get 10 in each pack. But the way they get the real money is limited editions. It's £3.99 for a pack of 10 cards with one guaranteed limited edition. The boy knows that they are only for special occasions or when I am in a good mood.

Today I got a tin which has 54 cards and one limited edition and it was £6.99. I know, I am an idiot

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Match Attax’s were in the shop last week. Anyone collecting? I’m going to start swapping with the local kids (all Man U/city/Burnley fans) for the Brighton players!

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Just a tip for those who might just want the BHA cards... have a look on eBay, there are sellers on there who obviously buy up boxes, then sort all the cards into teams. That's what I've ERM I mean my friend has done.:cool:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
gald i've seen this... so do Panini not do the good old fashioned album any more? all i see are european league trading games. whats available that will have the BHA squad, this Match Attacks?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Just a tip for those who might just want the BHA cards... have a look on eBay, there are sellers on there who obviously buy up boxes, then sort all the cards into teams. That's what I've ERM I mean my friend has done.:cool:

Yep, did this for my lad too. £2.95 for the complete Brighton squad.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Match Attax

After years of waiting I was very pleased to finally be able to go to WHSmith yesterday and buy 5 packs of Match Attax for my son. We opened them together and he was very excited to get a couple of Brighton players for his collection.

Attachments

• IMG_5443.JPG
    IMG_5443.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 383

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
My ld was bouncing off the walls when he got dunk (star player). We live in Warwick so his mates at school are not bothered by Brighton cards so he gets them all. He must be close to the full squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here