Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier League Sticker Albums

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
A bit of a cheat buying the set off eBay. But didn't want to spend a fortune on ones I did not want and may have got a Palace player :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_1170.JPG
    IMG_1170.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 209

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A bit of a cheat buying the set off eBay. But didn't want to spend a fortune on ones I did not want and may have got a Palace player :eek:

Is 4.5 million a default value?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
No idea how they come up with these figures, so I don't know. My guess is that the manufacturer of the cards don't have a scooby about our squad.

But surely they could simply use transfer market or whatever Bens Grandad uses?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003

I did the same. 99p for the whole lot!

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Another jaunt to fleaBay for me I think. Will go nicely with the full set of Match Attax (including all the special cards - badge, kit card, game changer, etc., etc.)

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Just to let anyone interested know, full team sets are now available on eBay. Seems to be 16 in a full set, PLUS a separate limited edition sticker which is Pascal Gross, PLUS a "game changer" sticker which also features Herr Gross.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Anyone doing this? Would be good to have a swaps partner at some point!

Crennis

Apr 13, 2011
Pompey (send help!)
Has anyone found certain teams impossible to find? My son has had about fifty packs and not a single Albion sticker in the lot, same with Chelsea, Southampton, Palace, Utd and Watford yet almost completed Huddersfield, WBA, City, Swansea and Leicester. May just be luck of the draw of course but particularly irritating not to find any BHAFC when that was the whole reason for getting the album.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here