Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stevan Jovetic

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If this one is going to happen it will be a deadline day signing, once he's exhausted all other options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
Agent feeds local journalist info to try and get a new club for his player, various transfer website leaches get hold of it, #bhafc hermits on Twitter retweet and tell their mates "it's on", people on here argue whether it's happening or not, 50+ pages

Nothing

"WHY DIDN'T THE CLUB PUSH THE JOVETIC DEAL OVER THE LINE, THIS IS WHY WE'RE DOOMED. £100M FOR GOING UP AND WE'VE SPENT F*CK ALL."

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Agent feeds local journalist info to try and get a new club for his player, various transfer website leaches get hold of it, #bhafc hermits on Twitter retweet and tell their mates "it's on", people on here argue whether it's happening or not, 50+ pages

Nothing

"WHY DIDN'T THE CLUB PUSH THE JOVETIC DEAL OVER THE LINE, THIS IS WHY WE'RE DOOMED. £100M FOR GOING UP AND WE'VE SPENT F*CK ALL."

You better have these too :thumbsup:

Bedwetters.JPG

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country

Nothing

That's NSC (or a good part of it at this time of year) in a nutshell.

I would try and kick the habit of logging on 2-3 times a day in the close season if I could.

But I can't!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
That's NSC (or a good part of it at this time of year) in a nutshell.

I would try and kick the habit of logging on 2-3 times a day in the close season if I could.

But I can't!

I know exactly how you feel...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It'll be just Bruno, Dunk and Duffy from last season in our starting XI soon, the way things are going. Maybe Knocky and Ste[hens occasionally................

I know we need/needed to strengthen (as I hope we would try and do every season) but I really hope that the team doesn't become too unrecognisable from the wonderful team we've had for the last two years. We can almost replace the front six already.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
It'll be just Bruno, Dunk and Duffy from last season in our starting XI soon, the way things are going. Maybe Knocky and Ste[hens occasionally..............

I know we need/needed to strengthen (as I hope we would try and do every season) but I really hope that the team doesn't become too unrecognisable from the wonderful team we've had for the last two years. We can almost replace the front six already.

time and tide.......

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It would seem looking for a 'what might have been moment' from our summer rumours is proving harder than expected.

After a couple of weeks thinking Babacar was the one, this Jovetic thread popped up while searching something else.
I got momentarily excited that SJ was the man but sadly though his season seems to be heading the same way as all the others.

A late sub appearance, 5th of the season netting 1 goal, while playing for France's first losers.
Babacar - Another sub appearance, managed to get booked.
Raphael D - Played 70 mins (3rd game in a week) no goals.
Andone & Janssen 'play' tomorrow.

There must be someone out there, from all the names we went through this summer, who's doing more than unremarkably playing either the first 70 or last 20 minutes?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It would seem looking for a 'what might have been moment' from our summer rumours is proving harder than expected.

After a couple of weeks thinking Babacar was the one, this Jovetic thread popped up while searching something else.
I got momentarily excited that SJ was the man but sadly though his season seems to be heading the same way as all the others.

A late sub appearance, 5th of the season netting 1 goal, while playing for France's first losers.
Babacar - Another sub appearance, managed to get booked.
Raphael D - Played 70 mins (3rd game in a week) no goals.
Andone & Janssen 'play' tomorrow.

There must be someone out there, from all the names we went through this summer, who's doing more than unremarkably playing either the first 70 or last 20 minutes?

The answer is still Tammy Abraham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here