Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Things which are not currently criminal offences but which absolutely should be

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
That could be me. i will move over to the left lane at the safest/soonest moment after overtaking but if i get flashed, or honked to move over i will invariably slow down and delay moving out of the way. I know how to drive thanks. :)

Yep I do the same. It's invariably BMW drivers of course who think they get to decide when I switch lanes on a dual carriage way or how fast I drive on a country road. Luckily it's easy to train them to drop back by slowing down. It's akin to training a puppy.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
People that don't take their bloody backpack off on crowded trains or underground services. Your rucksack is NOT your fecking mystical amulet of personal space. Take it off and put it by your feet.:rant::rant:

Folk -usually young guys - who walk around Tesco in flip flops and a beanie hat. It's either hot or it's cold. Make your mind up FFS.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
That could be me. i will move over to the left lane at the safest/soonest moment after overtaking but if i get flashed, or honked to move over i will invariably slow down and delay moving out of the way. I know how to drive thanks. :)

Also important that when you finally do make your slow move into the left hand lane that you take the shallowest diagonal line you possibly can so it takes you a distance to clear the lane you were in, therefore further holding up the idiot car behind that thought it would speed through once you indicated.

Fun fact - In the USA it's actually considered fine to flash/honk someone to pull into a slower lane if they're in your way.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
People (who aren't old) not being able to stand upright while pushing their shopping trolley around the supermarket but leaning forward 45% ..i'm not asking for much but a 'stoning' should be sufficient

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
New Law:

Subscribing to SKY and /or visiting pubs for the sole purpose of watching a televised football match and then moaning about being inconvenienced when fixtures are re-arranged for the purposes of TV.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Also important that when you finally do make your slow move into the left hand lane that you take the shallowest diagonal line you possibly can so it takes you a distance to clear the lane you were in, therefore further holding up the idiot car behind that thought it would speed through once you indicated.

Fun fact - In the USA it's actually considered fine to flash/honk someone to pull into a slower lane if they're in your way.

In the US, it's perfectly legal to 'undertake' on multi lane highways so there's no need to stress about hot headed, impatient drivers flashing their lights at you, they can pass on your nearside.

Similarly, you don't have to get wrapped round the axles by the terminally self righteous or just plain ignorant that sit in the middle lane and think that's ok because 'I'm doing the speed limit'. You can just undertake them.

Aug 23, 2011
In the US, it's perfectly legal to 'undertake' on multi lane highways so there's no need to stress about hot headed, impatient drivers flashing their lights at you, they can pass on your nearside.

Similarly, you don't have to get wrapped round the axles by the terminally self righteous or just plain ignorant that sit in the middle lane and think that's ok because 'I'm doing the speed limit'. You can just undertake them.

i thought it depended on which state you were in whether undertaking was allowed?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Women who make out they're lesbians purely for internet dvd and magazine purposes yet quite clearly do not drive a bus , Nail em up i say .

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Make your feckin mind up....

Do you wanna be seen or Not....

:facepalm:

Attachments

• da7dfc69a35eea6230150ecbf40be2e6--make-em-laugh-excuse-me.jpg
    da7dfc69a35eea6230150ecbf40be2e6--make-em-laugh-excuse-me.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 214

D

Deleted member 2719

I regularly follow people on the road to my new home for about 35 mins - The road goes from 60 down to some very slow 10-15mph hairpins. They'll do 40 all the way, holding everyone up some of the time and then going round corners on 2 wheels, bizarre.

Don't be silly they are on cruise control while on Facebook live.

You can't bang them up for that, these guys are the future.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Rich people who clearly park where they want because they can either afford it or just bring out the disabled badge.

Attachments

• 0cacE8oI.jpg
    0cacE8oI.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 212

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here