Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Things which are not currently criminal offences but which absolutely should be

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
(1) Driving the entire length of your journey at 40mph, regardless of whether the the road you're on is 30mph, 40mph or a national speed limit

(2) Being a person having attained the age of at least sixteen years and adding that Snapchat dog-features filter to a selfie.

(3) Wearing Crocs (adults only).

Your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Parking in disabled bays with no badge awarded .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Using social media for passive-aggressive attention seeking. The whole "u ok hun? pm me xx" culture. Just outlaw it all.

Also, using social media for constantly telling your other half how amazing they are and how much you love and adore them. Stop shouting it at ME. Say it to them PRIVATELY.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Saying "can I get" when ordering something in a deli / pub / whatever.

Anyone standing within the immediate vicinity of the offender should have the legal right to drag them from the premises by the hair, and beat them to death with their own shoes.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Large groups of (usually) exchange students congregating on public walkways/crossings to the point where you cannot get past them.

Joining the queue to board an airplane before the b*stard thing has even landed from it's inbound flight, despite all seats already being allocated.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Taking a selfie= caution

Taking a selfie whilst pouting= 2 years in prison.

Taking a selfie through the mirror whilst flexing your muscles.= Solitary confinement for life.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Using social media for passive-aggressive attention seeking. The whole "u ok hun? pm me xx" culture. Just outlaw it all.

Also, using social media for constantly telling your other half how amazing they are and how much you love and adore them. Stop shouting it at ME. Say it to them PRIVATELY.

Yes Yes ......and saying "I am blessed "

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Saying fixtures on here whenever someone repeats a question already asked.
Referring to your friends as "The squad"
People saying aksed instead of asked.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Calling someone a f****** nancy boy on a football forum, no matter how pathetic, humourless or falsely sensitive they are. This should be criminalised and I am extremely sorry for my actions. I appreciate the leniency of my ban and apologise wholeheartedly to the grass that I upset.
And if this post gets me another 3 points then I apologise for that as well.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
(1) Driving the entire length of your journey at 40mph, regardless of whether the the road you're on is 30mph, 40mph or a national speed limit

So I realise I'm challenging an officer of the law here but isn't this one partially an offence? 40 in a 30? Though I get what you're on about. I'd seek similar punishment for driving the entire length of a long motorway drive in the middle lane.

Where are we viz a viz legality with parking your Chelsea Tractor across 2 parking spaces deliberately and parking in the parent and baby spaces when you don't have kids in the car?

I would add overcooking a steak, wearing full Palace kit in public and posting on Facebook at an average of more than once a day to the wish list.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Saying "can I get" when ordering something in a deli / pub / whatever.

Anyone standing within the immediate vicinity of the offender should have the legal right to drag them from the premises by the hair, and beat them to death with their own shoes.

But what if they want to get something?

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
A group of women walking with their pushchairs in a line so they can have a conversation with scant regard for anyone else wishing to use the pavement.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here