Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Things which are not currently criminal offences but which absolutely should be

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
People who don't understand train and plane seat numbering systems, or can't be bothered to check their tickets before they get on board. It really isn't that difficult.
People who read newspapers and magazines at the racks. They're for sale - if you want to read it, buy it and take it home. Or read free online content.

Impatient b....ds who get frustrated with other people's selfishness and stupidity.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
People using rising inflections at the end of every SENTENCE ?

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
The OED only offered an over-arching example, stating the concept of giving or receiving without any context or perspective.

In this context, to 'get' a coffee is to help yourself to it. In a coffee shop, you don't help yourself, you are served. So no, you may not 'get a latte...'

Totally with you on this. I hear it everyday and it always annoys me. They should be directed to a kettle and a jar of Birds instant and invited to help themselves and leave 50p.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Cycling - house arrest with tag
Cyclist jumping red lights - summary execution by the car crossing the junction at green

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not sure if it is already or not but parking in the street facing the oncoming traffic not the way the traffic flowing. I that will cause much anguish and slating for me......We should be like California where smoking anywhere in public is not permitted.

biddles911

May 12, 2014
Sometimes I forget I have a rucksack - sorry! And I like the flip flop beanie hat look

Scottish men that wear shorts all year round cos they think they're hard

Think they call them kilts up there.....!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
A poorer described burger should be punishable by death.

If I order a Bacon, Cheese Burger. I expect that it will be a bread bun (maybe even a brioche bun) containing bacon, cheese and a burger.

I don't want Mayonnaise. I hate it.
I don't want a lettuce leaf
I don't want a tomato.

If you own a restaurant or even some shithouse burger place at least specify it comes with 'Chef's special sauce' and 'Wanky side salad' so I can tell you not to bother.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Going up to any bar or counter and asking " Can I get......?"

biddles911

May 12, 2014
People with a "My other car is a Porsche" sticker, particularly if it's true........

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Starting a have a moan thread masquerading as a jurisprudence thread.

People who leave large gaps in front of them in a cue..

Anti protest protests.

Using First instead of only.

People who doe this, below, it should be legal to trip them or punch them as you go past..

zombies.jpg

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Sweetie/popcorn/nacho munching, chitter chatter, giggling, and general fidgeting during the film at the cinema. I can't believe no-one will have said this already, but there is FAR to much grumbling and gettings off chests in this thread for me to check back through all 28 pages.

I agree with the first part, not looking forward to seeing Valerian next week if its full of brats munching, the second part I dont agree with, its going to give me much enjoyment finding out things I can be upset about surfing through this thread..

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
The roads are for tax payers. So no there not for everyone.

Nobody in the U.K. pays road tax. Not car owners, lorry drivers, cyclists. Absolutely no one. The roads really are for everyone mate.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
People who leave large gaps in front of them in a cue..

Queue behaviour in general needs stricter jurisdiction.

Almost the opposite of yours, I'm afraid, but people who think a queue should length is determined by the distance between them and the end, rather than the amount of people, and therefore decide to spend the entire time rubbing up against your back in the. Istaken belief this will get them to the end quicker. Particularly evident in Falmer station train queue and queues for roller coasters.

People that join the queue at odd angles, encouraging a double queue to form. Particularly rife at queues for self checkouts where any innocent person should naturally queue parallel to the back of the checkouts, NOT across the aisle. My noble attempts to change the angle of the queue with my placement often end in others starting their own off shoots at the wrong angle!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here