Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Things which are not currently criminal offences but which absolutely should be

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Putting your feet on the seats in buses and trains.

Doing your make up on public transport

Women running their hands through their hair sitting front of you in the cinema, theatre, or on buses.

Hen and Stag groups

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Making what is intended as an ironic comment and ending it with the emphasised word "NOT" (usually after a slight pause) in order to ensure your comment is understood to be ironic.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Not washing your hands after going to the toilet.

Being in possession of skid marks whilst masquerading as someone who is clean and well groomed.
(This could come under the existing offence of deception)

Last edited:

Aug 23, 2011
People in cars who don't move over when you've caught them up and blasted them and still don't get off the road.

That could be me. i will move over to the left lane at the safest/soonest moment after overtaking but if i get flashed, or honked to move over i will invariably slow down and delay moving out of the way. I know how to drive thanks. :)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
People who put pencils behind the ear.
People who wear baseball caps back to front.
People who put shades on top of baseball caps back to front or not !
That's all trades then

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Having a mobile phone conversation with headphones in

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
****wits who when getting a squirt of hand wash/alcohol pretend they are wiping it on their hands and then as they walk away wipe it down their trousers/dress....YES AMERICANS AND EUROPEANS ON CRUISE SHIPS, I am talking about you...you norovirus transmitting thunder*****.

...and then the *******s who go to teh buffet, pick something up, sniff it and then put it back down or back into the salad bowl...aaaaaaaagh!!!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
People who ask what you do for a living whilst out at a gig or down the pub or anywhere for that matter, you clearly have nothing to say to me or I to you, so don't waste your time or energy and mine.

I am not in the slightest interested in other peoples job, they do theirs and I do mine that is it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here