Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World Athletics, London Stadium..

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Anyone going? Second best thing to the Olympics on the World stage.

Bolt and Mo's final appearances on the track, should be good...

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Applied for tickets but didn't get them. Happy to watch from the comfort of a sofa though!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Going this Friday and Sunday. Can't wait. Especially Friday - 100m heats with Usain Bolt, and Mo Farah in 10k final

Also going Friday evening - 100m heats, 10,000m Final

and Sunday evening - Womens 100m semis & Final, deciding event in Womens Heptathlon

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I had tickets for next Saturday which I resold so that I can go to the Man City game. I then had an email to say more tickets were going on sale and managed to bag two for this Saturday night (100m semi and final). Result!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I had tickets for next Saturday which I resold so that I can go to the Man City game. I then had an email to say more tickets were going on sale and managed to bag two for this Saturday night (100m semi and final). Result!

Must confess I'm going and will miss Man C game, bad fan. I'll be there for some crap fixture like Stoke away

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
We're going next Thursday (Session 9). I've booked parking at Stratford International. Is that going to be worse than Bennetts Field for getting away?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Anyone going? Second best thing to the Olympics on the World stage.

Bolt and Mo's final appearances on the track, should be good...

Mo's got a couple more races after London....

Mo Farah will run the 10,000 metres on Friday, August 4 at the World Championships, followed by the 5,000 metres on Saturday, August 12.

Although his final race in Britain will come a week later as he runs the men's 3000 metres in Birmingham at 4.45pm on Sunday, August 20.

The Olympic champion also announced last week that he will run the Diamond League finals in Zurich, which means his last race will take place on Thursday, August 24.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here