Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody received their Leicester tickets yet

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Leicester tickets

Ordered my tickets for Leicester on the day they came out and still not here? Anyone else not had them yet?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Leicester tickets

I still haven't received my Leicester tickets which under normal circumstances would not concern me but I have received my Watford tickets.I'm also concerned as my wife has a tendency to throw important documents in the bin.
Is anyone else still waiting for Leicester tickets to arrive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Mine arrived this morning and just collected train tickets. A return from London was actually £1 cheaper to go 1st class than 2nd!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
My five tickets arrived today, all in the same envelope, which makes sense as I bought them all at the same time. However, they've given me 4 tickets in Row FF and one ticket in Row W, how do they manage to do things like that, surely it would be harder to not get the, sequential than to seat one of us away from the rest :shrug:

I called the club this morning to ask why this had happened, they apologised but told me it's just the way the system works, if the row runs out it allocates another row, they have no control which row it allocates to, and I should have checked the seat allocation on my confirmation email, basically nothing to do with them. Then he also said that even if I'd rung up after getting the email confirming the seat numbers they probably wouldn't be able to do anything about it anyway as they were selling so quickly.

Oh, and I was told that people don't sit in their allocated seats at away games so we should be ok to watch the game together anyway.

I just don't get how a system can split up an order in the first place, and what is the service charge for? Also I was told that nothing would be done about this in future with regards them checking anything, it's the customers responsibility to check the booking, even though there's nothing they can, or will, do about it if you call them to tell them there's a problem with seat allocation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here