Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The FA Cup starts THIS Saturday....,,

.... get yerself down to your local club, they'll appreciate it!

Hassocks V Hollands & Blair

Crowborough V Lingfield

NEWHAVEN V PEACEHAVEN & TELSCOMBE

East Preston V Saltdean Utd

Hailsham V Redhill

Tunbridge Wells V Beckenham

Walton & 'ersham V Mile Oak

Worthing Utd V Steyning Town

Arundel V Pagham

Eastbourne Town V Bearstead

Little Common V Eastbourne United

Haywards Heath V Bedfont Sports

Horsham YMCA V Three Bridges

apologies if I've missed anyone. I've posted these in good faith and have no reason to expect anything other than a 3pm KO on Sat but please check with your local club.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Albion Sports vs Nelson is a tie that jumps off the page at me. I won't be making the trip to Bradford though.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Crowborough play on Friday night.

Their 'home' tie is being played at Maidstone following their groundshare agreement for this season.

Nice little ground at Maidstone. I'd recommend the trip.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Crowborough play on Friday night.

Their 'home' tie is being played at Maidstone following their groundshare agreement for this season.

Why are they groundsharing?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
.... get yerself down to your local club, they'll appreciate it!

Hassocks V Hollands & Blair

Crowborough V Lingfield

NEWHAVEN V PEACEHAVEN & TELSCOMBE

East Preston V Saltdean Utd

Hailsham V Redhill

Tunbridge Wells V Beckenham

Walton & 'ersham V Mile Oak

Worthing Utd V Steyning Town

Arundel V Pagham

Eastbourne Town V Bearstead

Little Common V Eastbourne United

Haywards Heath V Bedfont Sports

Horsham YMCA V Three Bridges

apologies if I've missed anyone. I've posted these in good faith and have no reason to expect anything other than a 3pm KO on Sat but please check with your local club.
Also...

Chessington & Hook Utd v Lancing
Sevenoaks Town v Broadbridge Heath
Erith & Belvedere v Wick
A.C. London v Crawley Down Gatwick
Chatham Town v Littlehampton Town

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Horsham YMCA v Three Bridges looks an easy trip from Crawley.

As its FA Cup, will YMCA be allowed to sell beer during the game??

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
Why are they groundsharing?

My understanding is that Crowborough are shortly starting work on installing a 3G pitch.

Because of this, Crowborough have sought to share a ground with the same type of pitch to enable their players to get used to the playing surface before the return to Alderbrook. Maidstone is the closest ground now that Crowborough play in the Southern Counties League.

Although they have agreed to a season-long groundshare, they are able to return home sooner if work is completed before the end of the season.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/crowboroughathletic/news/groundshare-agreement-reached-1879210.html

N17

Jun 21, 2011
My understanding is that Crowborough are shortly starting work on installing a 3G pitch.

Because of this, Crowborough have sought to share a ground with the same type of pitch to enable their players to get used to the playing surface before the return to Alderbrook. Maidstone is the closest ground now that Crowborough play in the Southern Counties League.

Although they have agreed to a season-long groundshare, they are able to return home sooner if work is completed before the end of the season.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/crowboroughathletic/news/groundshare-agreement-reached-1879210.html

I would have done the Crowborough game but no chance i am traipsing to Maidstone on a Fri night!

Horsham YMCA v Three Bridges looks an easy trip from Crawley.

As its FA Cup, will YMCA be allowed to sell beer during the game??

I was hoping this wasn't mentioned!!!

My understanding is you can't drink it pitchside as it's an FA competition. You may still be able to buy it during the game. If youre borderline alcoholic like me take a couple in your bag and operate common sense. Please be understanding if you do get pulled up by a volunteer, they'll be paranoid about FA snoopers.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

That's the club line anyway. I'd be very surprised if the club are back at Alderbrook certainly before Christmas and it really wouldn't surprise me if they spend all year at Maidstone. Our "home" midweek games are Thursday nights until the new year so I think its safe to say it'll be at least that long before this is sorted. I just hope those at the club know what they are doing.

I will probably go Friday but I think I will do more away games than home games this season. Maidstone is a pain in the arse to get to from Crowborough.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here