Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Music videos filmed in Brighton

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Brighton band Rubylux filmed "What you Need" around town....we went down to some of the filming on the beach by the Concorde 2.

Great bunch of lads (they used to perform outside Churchill Square on Saturdays) that looked destined to make a name for themselves - but sadly disappeared & went their separate ways a couple of years ago after their biggest commercial release, ironically called "The World Goes Quiet" (it was all over Radio 2, & they were live on the Chris Evans Breakfast Show for some PR...maybe that was their mistake?!).

Still see a couple of them around town, but dont think there are any plans to reform.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Frazier Chorus (great late 1980s Brighton band) did a song about a Brighton bus shelter entitled 'Ski Head.' Their lead singer, Tim Freeman, is the brother of actor Martin Freeman from The Office etc.

As you were.

Though I was the only one onto Frazier Chorus - there's a place where you can wait on Cloud 8

Warner Edwards

Aug 2, 2017
I'm pretty certain I remember watching The Blow Monkeys film a video on Madeira Drive in the 80s as it was filmed on one or some fairground rides and was set up on the Inland side of the road.
I've tried looking on YouTube but can't find it.
It may have been another group but I'm pretty certain I didn't dream it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here