Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In a sticky legal situation - help!

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Pulled over on the dual carriage way by a copper, he came upto my van and started talking to me...next thing was that he quickly ran off back into his car and drove off without saying much and told me to wait till he returned.

How long do I legally have to wait...?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Are you still sat IN the driving seat of your van?

Because if so, typing on your phone, whilst waiting for the plod to return is possibly a bad idea.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Pulled over on the dual carriage way by a copper, he came upto my van and started talking to me...next thing was that he quickly ran off back into his car and drove off without saying much and told me to wait till he returned.

Be careful pal...you here about these scams!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Leave if you need to leave and at your earliest convenience report to a police station and register the incident.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Phone the local police and ask them if you can leave

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
No at that point he was running back to his car telling me to wait, van is insured, taxed and has a MOT

then I would leave... and do nothing about it unless they contact you. Tell them you felt unsafe at the roadside or needed a poo (the Fergie defence)...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here