• Ivanka

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Given that our Donald seems to be filling up the airwaves, I'd thought I'd test the water with the good citizens of NSC.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I want my favourite Trump to Trump all other Trumps that are dreamed up by the NSC faithful. Can't think of one though.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm a fan of the top 2, in equal measure. As a portly middle-aged vegetarian, it is now most rare for me to be able to be able to quack silently, or even as a whisper though. They are different levels of roar now. Many unstoppable.
I learned of my lack of control when visiting an osteopath a couple of months ago. One stiff leg raised, and a heavy squawk from my internal bumpeteer bursts out. The osteopath gave me an oops pardon you, as the shame had a hold of me. For 12 more £45 sessions, I'd be secretly clenched, and claim that the leg can't go any higher. No wonder I still have that knotted muscle.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
One of those really long and loud ones, which changes note halfway through.

UTT

Jun 27, 2017
Can a "follow through" count as least preferable?

I tend to like the one in the car, wait for it to be noticed then join in with the disgust and blame it on the farmers spreading their "muck" on the fields.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Silent ones that really STINK.
I like to drop them in the supermarket then walk round and double back up the aisle and watch the shoppers walk through it.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Have you ever thought you laid a real silent but deadly one only to realize when you got home and undressed that there is a skid mark in your bloomers?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
One of those really long and loud ones, which changes note halfway through.

I knew a girl whose party trick was a two tone one, she'd start off with a standard trump, and then add a fanny fart (aka a Lawley Kazoo) on top.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I knew a girl whose party trick was a two tone one, she'd start off with a standard trump, and then add a fanny fart (aka a Lawley Kazoo) on top.

This is the kind of thing I look for in a woman.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
You can't beat a DUTCH OVEN too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports