Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New season tickets ?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Saturday too, and we are E. Both arrived at the same time. I'm sure all is fine Charlie.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Has everybody received there new tickets yet ?
The reason I ask is because we have got two and all from same bank account, same surname, sitting together as well.
Mine arrived a week ago but no sign of the other one
I rang supporter services today to see if it's been posted and can they track it at all
They informed me that they arent dispatching them as they have contracted the distribution out to another company
I realise they say they should all be in our possession by Friday
Just seems strange why my two didn't arrive together ??

Large Mailing houses will send these out in batches and at random apposed to the same address and accounts etc.

I used to deal with constant enquires from customers who recived something their partner hadnt which would turn up a week or so later. I wouldnt worry, it will be on its way, as will you.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have just received a call from the club to say that my new season tickets will not work and that others will be posted today. Anybody else had the same message.?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've had an email reminder from the club today entitled "Season Ticket cards: Please bring the correct card this Saturday"

I will also bring plenty of water so that I can remain hydrated, will leave allowing plenty of time for kickoff, wear sensible shoes for walking in, and will remember to wipe my arse after I have a shit on the morning of the game. Thank you for your concern.

Oh, and the email is rounded off with "Finally, supporters are reminded that tickets are strictly non-transferable and any transfer or resale of tickets is illegal (under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006).

The club has a zero tolerance policy with regards to this and anyone found to be breaking the law is liable to face criminal prosecution and would be banned indefinitely from purchasing home and away match tickets."

Give it a rest, will ya. FFS.

:rolleyes:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I've had an email reminder from the club today entitled "Season Ticket cards: Please bring the correct card this Saturday"

I will also bring plenty of water so that I can remain hydrated, will leave allowing plenty of time for kickoff, wear sensible shoes for walking in, and will remember to wipe my arse after I have a shit on the morning of the game. Thank you for your concern.

Oh, and the email is rounded off with "Finally, supporters are reminded that tickets are strictly non-transferable and any transfer or resale of tickets is illegal (under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006).

The club has a zero tolerance policy with regards to this and anyone found to be breaking the law is liable to face criminal prosecution and would be banned indefinitely from purchasing home and away match tickets."[
/I]

Yes, we've been beaten with this stick enough already

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

The club has a zero tolerance policy with regards to this and anyone found to be breaking the law is liable to face criminal prosecution and would be banned indefinitely from purchasing home and away match tickets."

I also received this e mail but the telephone call came at about 5pm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here