Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is Your Favourite Local Shop (Independent or chain)?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
When I worked/lived in Brighton, Bagelman was definitely up there. Ham and cheese slaw. It doesn't get a lot better than that!

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Well most days when I am home I will use the open market - Smorls, Real Pattisere and the Veg stall at the London Road end all have lovely staff/owners. Not to mention the second hand record store Vinyl Emporium and Mathers ice cream at the level end.

My Dog adores Coombes and always gets a massive fuss, and all the talk about Bankers its Bardsleys all the way this end of town (see Baker St thread). Alcampo is brilliant for big dogs as is the Jolly Poacher (round hill). Duke of Yorks, Ransoms and Sunny Food as well as Florence Road Saturday Market all deserve a shout.

Feel very lucky to have all this 3-4 minutes walk away.

Yeah, I don't think I could ever move from the area. Preston Park and access to the Downs ..... seafront a short walk away ... all sorts of characters about

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Canham & Sons aka Canhams! Top drawer meats and crazy good sausage rolls. Fatboy Slim a regular.

Silly money for calf' s liver.

I am aware of how much the above comment will irritate people.

That's why I did it.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I got me a laser guided power saw from Banfields (by 'The Robin Hood'). It's a saw with a ****ing laser on it.

Any excuse ..... you want decking? I've got a saw with a ****ing laser.

ACE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here