Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
WTF is/was that meant to be?

I’ve got several and will be getting more in a couple of weeks

It's two birds on a bar which used to have my ex-wife's name on. In 1975 it cost £ 1.80. In 1999, had the name blacked out for £ 5. Had the trial laser removal session a month ago, hence a few spots visible. Big session today. Costing a lot more than £ 6.80! After it's all sorted, I'm having another one, bigger and better. Out with the old, in with the new!!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
It took me a while, but very funny, she must have been thrilled! Dare I ask what he bought her for Christmas?!

One year and this is no word of a lie we'd been in the summer to my sister's apartment near Fuengirola and it all got a bit boozy.

The little tyke presented her with a clay model he'd secreted away in his luggage of a boozed up Frank Sinatra lookalike (supposedly me) hanging around a lamp post.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I thought it was the face of a tamarin monkey wearing a headband, but just realised I was looking at it upside down

Easy mistake to make. It was tricky taking the photo with one hand whilst getting the light right! Just come back from second lasering. Another session in six weeks. It feels like someone flicking you with an elastic band every half a second for fifteen minutes. Started to quite enjoy it after I got used to the initial pain!!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I thought it was the face of a tamarin monkey wearing a headband, but just realised I was looking at it upside down

Just had a look. That's a great spot. It does indeed!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Easy mistake to make. It was tricky taking the photo with one hand whilst getting the light right!

Clearly you've never tried to take a photo of your John Thomas to text to someone.

No wait I mean, taking one handed photos is indeed tricky.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Easy mistake to make. It was tricky taking the photo with one hand whilst getting the light right! Just come back from second lasering. Another session in six weeks. It feels like someone flicking you with an elastic band every half a second for fifteen minutes. Started to quite enjoy it after I got used to the initial pain!!

sounds like a colleague, could be a whole new career move for them, thanks!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here