Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The National League.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Curious to see Torquay with such long odds, they were in the FL not too long ago?

el punal

The National League, or Conference as most of still call it, is similar to the Championship in that it's a real dog eat dog Division to get out of. Last season Eastleigh were one of the favourites to go up but fell away badly. With so many clubs historically considered Football League outfits in the mix it's a tough one to call. Will Wrexham, for example, make it back? It's frightening to think that twenty years ago we could so easily have been in that position, or worse. :eek:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
With the extension of the playoffs, there could be a couple of surprises, but with Orient being taken over early on in the summer by a wealthy & successful fan, I expect (and hope) they will win the league.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Brackley are cracking ew value at 33/1 for national league north. Would have made the play offs last season had they not suffered from fixture congestion due to two cup runs and the lack of a striker. They have improved the goalie, signed a striker and strengthened the squad. Some good teams in the division with york coming down and Salford going pro but ew value is there.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Tranmere are favourites for a reason and I'll be honest it's hard to see past them. If you wanted to put some money on as a punt and back a dark horse, I think Dagenham at 10's isn't bad. Adam Virgo thinks Wrexham are dark horses and you can get them on skybet at 16.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd say Tranmere but there's no way I'd lump on them at that price. That division is way too competitive.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here