Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gaston Ramirez

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It took a year, but karma kicked in. Delighted to see the complete and utter BOREFEST that is Boro going down, replaced by PLUCKY Brighton.

Goodnight.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
A particular gem from the attached thread:

"Solution for Ramirez is razor blades in his jap's eye then boot him all the way to the airport"

Boro fans: nothing if not reasonable.:lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As much as he is a total cock, I hope Boro can't get rid of him and end up paying his wages for as long as possible. Ideally it would contribute massively to them not going back up.

It's worth remembering that just because Boro fans have finally come round to our way of thinking over this prick, they are still utter twats themselves. I hope they tumble into league one.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
I thought hiss football career was over after he had to have his leg amputated because of that 'horror challenge' from Stephens.

Ramirez really is a prick. Championship is his level.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Are "bonuses" the same thing as "add-ons" - ie. rewarding things that mayor may not happen like a certain number of appearances/goals/points etc? I struggle to keep up with the changing jargon.

Hope he chokes on raw pasta while some mafia man pumps boiling ragu sauce into his Japs eyes and his mate inserts a garlic baguette into his arse using a club hammer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here