Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The first sacking in The Premier League ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The Croat at West Ham. I can easily see them flopping around in a pool of their own diarrhoea by mid September. Something wrong with the manager, his mojo, his hair, the mojo of the club, and everything. The new singings smack of desperado (maning even worse than the eagles).

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The Croat at West Ham. I can easily see them flopping around in a pool of their own diarrhoea by mid September. Something wrong with the manager, his mojo, his hair, the mojo of the club, and everything. The new singings smack of desperado (maning even worse than the eagles).

They've gone backwards, Payet to Anautovic, in 6 months. Can't blame Bilic on transfers, as Sullivan and Gold are a couple of savvy chancers, but they will blame Bilic if it's bottom half crap again.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

You may well be right. I can't help but feel sorry for the manager though, I don't know that he has done an awful lot wrong, although there is something obviously wrong at the club. I have a feeling that Messrs.Sullivan and Gold are difficult to work for too. Love Karren Brady though!.

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
My guess would be anyone who has spent a lot and not delivered a top 6 position by November and anyone who has spent very little and is in the bottom 3 by November.:eek:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Hughton by Xmas .

Think we could finish twenty points adrift of nineteenth and Hughton would still be here. Same for Wagner at Hudds.
Bilic could be on dodgy ground pretty quickly if they don't start well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here