Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
As long as you don't end up cutting the lawn with nail scissors [emoji38]ol:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Or you may get a bargain when someone needs to offload an old one before buying a new one. Thing is, nobody actually knows until the last day of the lawnmower sale.

I guess the problem with that is your grass is growing in the meantime and er in doors might get angry

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Aye true..... but if you let her spend it gawd knows what tat i would end up with..i need it to complement all the other gardening tools in the shed..having said that i am hoping to find one that is a 'cut' above the rest

You want it to complement the better tools, Shirley? There are some rusty old codgers in there which need replacing before too much longer, you don't want to give them company in the bargain bucket.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Especially as some of them have reputations for spending many hours at the repair shop.

But you put up with it because it trimmed a tree really well once or twice, and you don't mind accepting that more often than not it isn't going to make a dent but you know that, on its day, it can do a smashing job.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
B&Q sale 28th august, you will get your mower half price but if you wait until 31st the price will go up again. So grab your bargain mower before Deadline Day at the end of august!

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Iago Aspas?

Gerard Moreno?

Happy with either Tony, not fussed!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Where are you getting those names from?!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I follow Spanish football, just 2 players I would love us to go for. Moreno probably more realistic.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
As the old saying goes. ... "words are cheap".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here