Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friendly v Norwich

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Wouldn't be surprised to see us starting off with a 4-2-3-1 formation and see how that goes.

Be interesting to see of Hemed is in the squad - along with Skalak, Lua Lua, Towell and Ince - all who could be moving on...maybe.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wouldn't be surprised to see us starting off with a 4-2-3-1 formation and see how that goes.

Be interesting to see of Hemed is in the squad - along with Skalak, Lua Lua, Towell and Ince - all who could be moving on...maybe.

No evidence at all that Skalak is moving on. Other than there has been a bid for Tomer, there is also no evidence that he is off either.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No Baldock - is he injured. :dunce: :lol:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Line up will most likely be:

Ryan

Bruno - Duffy - Dunk - Sutner
March - Stephens - Kayal - Murphy
Gross
Murray

I can't see this as foregone at all!? Not even the 4-4-1-1. If we play 4-2-3-1 (possible) I could see the experienced Rosenior &/or Sidwell getting a start. Your choice only has Murray with Premier League experience.

PS: Just seen the line-up: 7m7 minutes ago
More
Albion (4-4-1-1): Ryan; Bruno, Dunk, Duffy, Suttner; March, Stephens, Kayal, Murphy; Gross; Murray. #bhafc

I think this is the best line up if all players are at their best.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
8 subs.

Only Hunemeier not in the 19.

( Other than Towell, Ince, LuaLua, Baldock, Knockaert )

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I can't see this as foregone at all!? Not even the 4-4-1-1. If we play 4-2-3-1 (possible) I could see the experienced Rosenior &/or Sidwell getting a start. Your choice only has Murray with Premier League experience.
Well timed post.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here