Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friendly v Norwich

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Sober team beat hungover team, but still needed hungover goalkeeper to score both of their goals as they couldn't manage a shot on target.

All coming flooding back now :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's been 3 months since we achieved promotion and it's been obvious since then that we need a top quality striker. How much longer do we need? We can't say we don't have the money now.
More like 3 years, and that's being generous to the club.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The fact that this is highly likely to be the side we start against City with and probably most of the early season games is a frightening thought. We're going to get destroyed.

It's a worry certainly. Still a chance Knockaert and Baldock could be involved, but even if they are . . ..

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
You say this as if the Albion have simply sat back and ignored the need for a striker. I would imagine they have been trying very hard to get someone in, wouldn't you? Again and again it has been explained why player availability can change late in the window - so we're in the same place as many.

Too much Football Manager and FIFA I think...

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Pretty sad to think we've only been able to afford to get in 3 players that are better than the 11 we went up with. Especially when two of them were just replacements.

Edit - and my stream has just died.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If it was Man City we could have been 1-0 down. Make that 2-0.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
:wink:

I've watched every preseason I'll have you know! Still think we need strengthening of course. Anyway it's back now, the sound and resolution is atrocious though.

That is a simple fact. What we have spent so far hasn't kept any team up yet i don't believe.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Got it on a laptop over wifi with an HDMI cable to the TV. Picture is ok, sound is appalling, cutting in and out. Same on cabled pc so it's not the wifi or laptop.

1-0, nice move by March and Bruno.....Gross nods in. [emoji106][emoji106]

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Gross looks the bollocks.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I like the cut of Pascals jib.

Also I think March might be the difference between a battering and a hard earned point against City. No chance Knocky starts, CH won't risk him early on what is essentially a free hit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here