Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Physical Peculiarities or Imperfections do you Find Attractive in the Opposite Sex?

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
While I am naturally drawn to what would be classed as classically beautiful women there are also certain physical quirks, peculiarities and imperfections that I find attractive in a woman.
I've always had a thing for a woman with a squint going back to my childhood. I think this was sparked by the actress Fenella Fielding who, even when I was about eight years old I found incredibly attractive and I was particularly taken by the fact that she was slightly boss eyed.
Another of my quirks is facial acne scars on an otherwise attractive woman. I'm very conscious of the fact that they are probably very insecure about their scars but to me that only makes them more attractive. Years ago I used to pass a girl when I was on my way to college every morning. She was attractive but she had both acne scars and a squint so as far as I was concerned she ticked all the boxes. Unfortunately our relationship only developed as far as a mutual shy smile and a nod as we passed each other each day. But over thirty years later she has clearly left a lasting impression on me.
There was also a girl who I only found attractive after she had been in a motorbike accident and had her lower leg amputated. With her I don't think it was her amputee status that I was drawn to but more the change in her personality. Before the accident I didn't take to her at all and I found her rude and aloof. I suppose she believed that as a result of her "imperfection" she had to make more of an effort with the opposite sex to be attractive and it certainly worked. Her change of personality was remarkable and we got on really well after her accident and I found her surprisingly "attentive" and attractive as a result of the positive change in her personality.

So what physical quirks, peculiarities, imperfections or even deformaties do you find attractive in the opposite sex?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You're my favourite newbie-ish.

Engaging, articulate, and a bit odd. Hope you stick around.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Big tits

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Not sure if they can be considered physical peculiarity but I've always had a thing for shorter girls, which is quite awkward as I'm 6'4".

Quite like braces too, mainly because the first girl to ever put my penis in her mouth had braces. Although I'm not sure if that's the entire reason, as I don't have fond memories of pub toilets, big noses or completely mental bitches.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Poor eyesight...

...works for me on so many levels!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Quite like braces too, mainly because the first girl to ever put my penis in her mouth had braces.
Not sure how that would enhance the fellatio experience but each to their own.
This one's especially for you....
d83a11d82dedf68c674fc357807d4457--hardcore-girls-skinhead-girl.jpg

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Girls I go for tend to have a big nose.

Is that odd?

I read that as Girls I go for are a bit odd.....I would have been inclined to agree!!!!! Although I still have eyes on setting you up with someone, but Ms Worthingite is currently coaching said girl through her latest break up. As soon as she's ready to be stalk.....dated....I'll let you know ;)

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
My personal predilection, as some on here will absolutely testify, I love girls that have got a bit of weight to them.

As Sir Mixx-a-lot said, my anaconda don't want none unless you've got buns Hun....

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Not sure if they can be considered physical peculiarity but I've always had a thing for shorter girls, which is quite awkward as I'm 6'4".

Quite like braces too, mainly because the first girl to ever put my penis in her mouth had braces. Although I'm not sure if that's the entire reason, as I don't have fond memories of pub toilets, big noses or completely mental bitches.

Was the said object attached to you at the time? :)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Why does it have to be opposite sex, by the way?! Come on now, please.

I read that as Girls I go for are a bit odd.....I would have been inclined to agree!!!!! Although I still have eyes on setting you up with someone, but Ms Worthingite is currently coaching said girl through her latest break up. As soon as she's ready to be stalk.....dated....I'll let you know ;)

Thanks mate, thank you so much. :lolol:

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Girls I go for tend to have a big nose.

Is that odd?
Odd enough. But are you talking big as in long or big as in broad or a combination of both like Barbara Streisand or Carole King. There's also long and aqualine like Helen Mirren. Both large noses but totally different.
From my experience women tend to be very self conscious about their noses.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here