Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Friday night "2 (two) weeks to go!!1!!!!!!!1" drinking thread

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Some cava, and now a red that I don't actually like very much....so I'll have to open a different one. It was probably something from tesco that looked like a good deal. ☹️☹️

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
A bottle of Deuchars IPA, and some cheese and biscuits, watching the cricket highlights, with the cat snoring on the arm of the sofa next to me. I might be 35, going on 70, but I wouldn't change it for a second.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Erm some beer that i couldn't spell before i started drinking it...so no chance now

PS Only 2 weeks to go is bloody marvellous

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Most of the way through a bottle of hendricks.. wasn't drinking tonight either...

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Strongbow at the pub. Now strongbow at home. Work tomorrow morning so calling it a,day, after 5 pints and 7th of 8st cans.

I look forward to reading this thread in the morning with one eye half open and my brain trying to thumpit's way out of the other closed one after a sweaty restless chemical disturbed nap.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
This little beauty will be sampled tonight. :thumbsup:

http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/m-...-roussillon-villages-2015/168716#.WXuv1pfqJaQ

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Strongbow at the pub. Now strongbow at home. Work tomorrow morning so calling it a,day, after 5 pints and 7th of 8st cans.

I look forward to reading this thread in the morning with one eye half open and my brain trying to thumpit's way out of the other closed one after a sweaty restless chemical disturbed nap.

Yikes. When/if you do read this in the morning you'll realise that you'd manage to imbibe 5 pints of Strongbow, and then follow it up with 7 stones worth.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Night down Casa Brazil in Marina.
Margarita
Margarita
Margarita
Corona
Corona
Corona
Margarita
Margarita
Corona
Corona
Corona
TBC

theboybilly

Not a lover of cider then? :)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
3 of us - 6 x sipsmith and tonics, 4 bottles of sake at a Japanese (no shit, Sherlock) restaurant. Totally rat-arsed. GF passed out in bed beside me, youngest daughter wanting to go clubbing. FFS, girl - go to bed!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Night down Casa Brazil in Marina.
Margarita
Margarita
Margarita
Corona
Corona
Corona
Margarita
Margarita
Corona
Corona
Corona
TBC

quite fancy trying that place out.......are the Margaritas any good though?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here