Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evening Seagulls

Jan 10, 2014
How's it going?

Are most of you still like kids on (the longest ever) Christmas Eve?

Who are your three to go down?

Does this Burnley fan ever stop asking questions?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Watford, Burnley, Huddersfield. :thumbsup:

Bottom five to be separated by a single point and january Brighton signing Ashley Barnes to hit a late "Aguero" style winner at Anfield to save ourselves and relegate Alan Pardew's Watford. All three to go down on the final day, Burnley on goal difference after a savage 5-0 home whomping by plucky themselves after two red cards in the fist five minutes. Dyche to leave in december to take charge of West Ham after Bilic quits to focus on his music career. And at the top, it's a Manchester 1 & 2.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Man Utd
Chelsea
Arsenal

Jan 10, 2014
Expect the worst then you're not disappointed.

I know where you're coming from, but there's a lot to be said about positive energy.

I don't believe in God or ghosts etc, but I do believe in positive energy, especially in regard to a group of football supporters.

It took me 40 years as a Burnley fan to come around to thinking like that mind. It doesn't always work, but the positive energy from a collective can be an unstoppable good thing.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
i think we have a 40% chance of going down. Main concern is that we will have too many draws at the Amex against other sides in the bottom of the PL and that could cost us.

Looks as if you've recruited experienced PL players, should do enough for you, and Gray, Vokes & Barnes should get you enough goals at home.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Going with Swansea, Hudds and West Brom, they're due a drop down.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Three from:
Brighton, Newcastle, Huddersfield, Stoke, Swansea, Burnley, Palace, Bournemouth, Watford, Leicester and West Ham.
West Brom will be fine; I wouldn't be entirely confident if I supported Stoke, Swansea or Watford. Going to be tough for the three that went up, too.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Three from:
Brighton, Newcastle, Huddersfield, Stoke, Swansea, Burnley, Palace, Bournemouth, Watford, Leicester and West Ham.
West Brom will be fine; I wouldn't be entirely confident if I supported Stoke, Swansea or Watford. Going to be tough for the three that went up, too.
What three is that then, apart from Brighton, Newcastle and Huddersfield?

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Watford , Bournemouth and Swansea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here