Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oumar niasse

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
No, not with Benteke scoring goals for fun this season. :dunce:

But then it's quite clear you don't anything about football:

How did Swansea work out for you?

Yep, no doubts we are in trouble but we have the players to turn it around. Not sure the same can be said for you. Well done on your point vs 10 man (for over 70 minutes) Watford by the way...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yep, no doubts we are in trouble but we have the players to turn it around. Not sure the same can be said for you.
Yes, but you don't know anything about football so that's no surprise. Actually, your players are shite which is why you won about twice in 2016 and why Frank The Bore can't get them to do as he says, and why you haven't got any points despite having played 2 of the "easiest" games of the season.

Well done on your point vs 10 man (for over 70 minutes) Watford by the way...
Thanks. Mind the gap. :bigwave:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Yep, no doubts we are in trouble but we have the players to turn it around. Not sure the same can be said for you. Well done on your point vs 10 man (for over 70 minutes) Watford by the way...

You may have the players, but not the manager, me thinks

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Yes, but you don't know anything about football so that's no surprise. Actually, your players are shite which is why you won about twice in 2016 and why Frank The Bore can't get them to do as he says, and why you haven't got any points despite having played 2 of the "easiest" games of the season.

Thanks. Mind the gap. :bigwave:

:lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Great news Jamie. Dodged that one :laugh:
This. It doesn't really sound like we were ever that serious about him. If we can get Florin Andone and one other (Ings on loan, Khouma Babacar from Fiorientina?), then I will be pissing myself laughing at this piece of business.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Always thought he was very average.

Still will even if he ends up at Palace or Brighton.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

hes back haha

You haven't , as being proved again

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I was hoping he'd be our 2nd striker signing to rotate in. Decent for them up the road but as long as we get one of the many better options I'll be happy with him going there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here