Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oumar niasse

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
I'm OUT! We HAVE to be looking at better players than him, I'd be royally pissed off if we loan him let alone buy him. He's complete turd.

I agree - Burnley have been linked too this summer when we were selling Keane to Everton.:(

If we sell Gray, I hope to god Niasse isn't the replacement.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
What games ?

Interesting I've been reading through the hull.forums and they don't have a bad word to say about him....

Snippets

He looks decent enough. Did some really good things with and without the ball. Scored, hit the cross bar, wreaked havoc amongst the Utd back line. Nice touches, turning out of blind alleys with the ball at his feet.

What the **** do Everton fans know about football?

Clearly not a great deal.

The goal looked like a proper finish to me. The kind of thing we've been lacking. Proper confident touch and dribble. Normally a City striker in that position would be waiting for the tackle to come in, that is assuming they'd even make the run in the first place. I think he's exactly what we've needed. A lot of games we don't have an out ball like that and the ball just keeps coming back time and time again.

To me this kid looks like another Albion value loan. Completely bullied out at Everton for no reason and they are desperate to offload which gives us leverage......

And where did Hull finish? Six points short of safety.

scwiffy

Jun 24, 2011
No chance we're after him and every chance we're after another. Watch the first 3 mins of this and you'll agree:

His style reminds me of a cross between Elvis & CMS.

That is the worst highlights reel I think I've ever seen of a player. His touch is dreadful, dribbling is terrible, passes are behind players, crosses are overhit, he literally just puts his head down and runs. Granted he's strong and doesn't go down, but usually these youtube highlights make players look much much better than they actually are.

Seems to dribble with his head down to the floor without looking up. Very direct though, his finishing seems pretty decent.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That is the worst highlights reel I think I've ever seen of a player. His touch is dreadful, dribbling is terrible, passes are behind players, crosses are overhit, he literally just puts his head down and runs. Granted he's strong and doesn't go down, but usually these youtube highlights make players look much much better than they actually are.

:lol:

And that's his edited 'highlights'.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Akpom played 180 minutes for us, and that was enough time for everyone to agree that he wasn't what we needed.

I believe the correct word for that is ...

...BOOOOMMMMMMMM

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I don't know enough about him to pass judgement but his competition was sold for 75,000,000, it's fair to say that Everton fans would have very high expectations.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I find it interesting that people would take Gray but not Niasse. Scored 4 goals in 17 games for a relegated Hull side, Gray scored 9 in 32. Based on those stats he's just as promising.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I find it interesting that people would take Gray but not Niasse. Scored 4 goals in 17 games for a relegated Hull side, Gray scored 9 in 32. Based on those stats he's just as promising.

I agree. Seems like a lad with something to prove maybe?

If the price is right I'm in!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I agree. Seems like a lad with something to prove maybe?

If the price is right I'm in!

At last

Someone comparing price with ability

Look at Harry Kane. Went on loan to Millwall. Initially did ''jack shit'' and then about half way through the season started to score goals. Kenny Jacket openly said ''the lad is doing well now but we didn't see that when he first arrived'' - He went on loan to Leicester. He did ''jack shit'' so they sent him back because when he was there they needed a striker to hit the ground running because they were a struggling PL side and in a struggling side it is difficult to score goals.

Then he went to Norwich - they sent him back because when he was there they needed a striker to hit the ground running because they were a struggling PL side and in a struggling side it is difficult to score goals.

Spurs put him in their Europa League team where he played in the early rounds against weaker teams where he scored goals in abundance and once the confidence flowed he scored goals for Spurs at a higher level. Even in the last few seasons Harry Kane takes a couple of months to get rolling at the start of the season. Even in a successful Spurs side.

Niasse never ever got that chance at Everton. Some players need to get a couple of games and goals under their belt before they get the confidence and begin to thrive. He would get that at Brighton if he came here. I think his lad has potential. It just hasn't been given the platform at Everton to unleash that potential. That's just my thoughts on the lad.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Akpom played 180 minutes for us, and that was enough time for everyone to agree that he wasn't what we needed.
I think most of us knew within an hour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here