Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oumar niasse

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Rated him a Championship level you mean.

Oumar seems to thrive on poor defending and when playing on the break with his speed and directness. I don't think he is the answer though.

Considering most of our chances will probably be on the break this season he might be the answer .

Or you thinking we'll be dominating possession and keeping teams penned in their own half most games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Rated him a Championship level you mean.

Oumar seems to thrive on poor defending and when playing on the break with his speed and directness. I don't think he is the answer though.

Tbf he scored against man u and Liverpool last season and the hull fans liked him. He wouldn't be a disaster just not first choice.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Where did I say that? I said he must rate him if he tried to loan him last season, in your professional opinion do managers usually bring in players they don't rate?

Well, if he wanted to take Niasse on loan and did take Akpom on loan then we have to assume that he's at least as good as Akpom. Someone I spoke to at Everton (but not on the coaching staff) suggested that they'd be happy to get rid of him but presumed that it was all agent talk as there'd been no mention of it inside the club. When I asked him if Niasse was any good, he said he couldn't possibly comment.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I'm OUT! We HAVE to be looking at better players than him, I'd be royally pissed off if we loan him let alone buy him. He's complete turd.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
If we're going to "shatter" our transfer record, surely we must be competing with Watford for Andre Gray (although 18.5m for a player with one year on his contract is madness)

I'd be extremely surprised if we were seriously after Gray. I think much more likely is that we will continue our policy of looking abroad to try and get better "value" in this totally dysfunctional transfer market.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Watched him a few times playing for Hull last season. Didn't impress me at all.

What games ?

Interesting I've been reading through the hull.forums and they don't have a bad word to say about him....

Snippets

He looks decent enough. Did some really good things with and without the ball. Scored, hit the cross bar, wreaked havoc amongst the Utd back line. Nice touches, turning out of blind alleys with the ball at his feet.

What the **** do Everton fans know about football?

Clearly not a great deal.

The goal looked like a proper finish to me. The kind of thing we've been lacking. Proper confident touch and dribble. Normally a City striker in that position would be waiting for the tackle to come in, that is assuming they'd even make the run in the first place. I think he's exactly what we've needed. A lot of games we don't have an out ball like that and the ball just keeps coming back time and time again.

To me this kid looks like another Albion value loan. Completely bullied out at Everton for no reason and they are desperate to offload which gives us leverage......

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
What games ?

Interesting I've been reading through the hull.forums and they don't have a bad word to say about him....

Snippets

He looks decent enough. Did some really good things with and without the ball. Scored, hit the cross bar, wreaked havoc amongst the Utd back line. Nice touches, turning out of blind alleys with the ball at his feet.

What the **** do Everton fans know about football?

Clearly not a great deal.

The goal looked like a proper finish to me. The kind of thing we've been lacking. Proper confident touch and dribble. Normally a City striker in that position would be waiting for the tackle to come in, that is assuming they'd even make the run in the first place. I think he's exactly what we've needed. A lot of games we don't have an out ball like that and the ball just keeps coming back time and time again.

To me this kid looks like another Albion value loan. Completely bullied out at Everton for no reason and they are desperate to offload which gives us leverage......

I can't remember the games, jeez that was like months ago! All I remember when watching him was that he didn't appear to be the standard required to be any good in the Prem League. IF we do get him and he scores a shedload then great, you can regurgitate my posts at will. However I doubt very much you will cos he won't score a shedload for us.

You've got your opinion, I've got mine.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I can't remember the games, jeez that was like months ago! All I remember when watching him was that he didn't appear to be the standard required to be any good in the Prem League. IF we do get him and he scores a shedload then great, you can regurgitate my posts at will. However I doubt very much you will cos he won't score a shedload for us.

You've got your opinion, I've got mine.

Good post, you're not on trial FFS for not rating Niasse.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Naylor tweeted no to Cafu and Onuoha this morning but can someone ask him about Niasse? Sorry I don't do twitter!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here