Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oumar niasse

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We need to start signing b*****ds, double hard b*****ds.

If Oumar is just a 'u' away from being this much of a b*****d

hqdefault.jpg

then I'm in, failing that, Solly can kick him out of the door.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
if it was you you're a bigger **** than i thought after the davy propper "late bid" shit. grow up

Are you thick ? My quote was referring to the original comment Thought that was obvious. Not in your case :wozza:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
This guy is the one story which keeps schlepping itself around, this does.

I don't think anyone knows whether he is good or not , with any certainty. He never got a chance at Everton because they had a great striker ahead of him. I just get a good feeling about it - He has talent I am sure because there are others after him as well and there has been links in the past.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I don't think anyone knows whether he is good or not , with any certainty. .

That's what worries me. Surely CH would only sign off on a known quantity?

People said the same about Akpom last season and he was the worst player we've signed since Leon Best. At least Elvis tried, I just suspect he had a brain the size of a pea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
That's what worries me. Surely CH would only sign off on a known quantity? People said the same about Akpom last season and he was the worst player we've signed since Leon Best. At least Elvis tried, I just suspect he had a brain the size of a pea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't even name you a PL known quantity that wouldn't cost way over the odds

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
We keep being linked with him ( last season as well)

Maybe his agent is trying to leverage the interest of last season. Or perhaps we have in the back of our minds as 3/4th choice.

If we did go in for him I'm almost certain it would be a loan and that would still cost us a couple of mill. He scored 4 in the prem last season and was pretty good whenever I saw him.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I feel that there seems to be too much noise surrounding Niasse for there to be any real interest. All of our other deals this summer have come out of the blue, so this one strikes me as a deliberate smokescreen. I still hope we go for Fyodor Smolov of FC Krasnodar.

The only caveat to the above being Niasse's Premier experience, as limited as it is, might be preferable to untried foreign import. CH may still be smarting from his experience of signing the untried Van Wolfswinkel, which ultimately cost him his job at Norwich.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
CH must rate him if stories of him nearly joining on loan last season are true.

Rated him a Championship level you mean.

Oumar seems to thrive on poor defending and when playing on the break with his speed and directness. I don't think he is the answer though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here