Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oumar niasse

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Yer dreadful player

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You are easily one of the worst on this forum for quoting out of context. It's easy to post after someone has scored a goal. :tosser:

I agree with your point about him as a player, but dredging this up because he scored a goal is classless.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Back on?

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...umar-niasse-crystal-palace-brighton-west-brom

Oumar Niasse is set for a January move from Everton, with Crystal Palace, Brighton & Hove Albion and West Bromwich Albion having declared an interest.

Everton are willing to sell the Senegal striker and they have quoted a price of £13m, which each of his suitors is willing to pay. As such, Niasse has his choice of them and will make the decision based on where he is most likely to play.

Last edited:

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Not the most graceful of players but I am really impressed with his work rate.

Could easily get the 5-10 goals needed to keep us up.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Back on?

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...umar-niasse-crystal-palace-brighton-west-brom

Oumar Niasse is set for a January move from Everton, with Crystal Palace, Brighton & Hove Albion and West Bromwich Albion having declared an interest.

Everton are willing to sell the Senegal striker and they have quoted a price of £13m, which each of his suitors is willing to pay. As such, Niasse has his choice of them and will make the decision based on where he is most likely to play.

It wouldn't be a transfer window without him.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
At least we’ll have our own penalty box diver now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Yesterday I sneered on here at Niasse because he has only scored 5 goals , compared to Glenn's 6. But on closer inspection of his stats on Sqwaka.com, he has done that in half the number of minutes and without any penalties.

He also has twice the number of successful takeons (which I guess is running at players with the ball) 13 to Glenn's 6. He has also created 7 chances compared to Glenn's 4.

The only negative is his aerial ability, Glenn is excellent in the air, his aerial duels won stats are 54 to Niasse's 15.

On reflection I would be more than happy if we signed him, but we would need to adapt and play fewer hopeful highballs and more incisive through balls. Something Kayal demonstrated brilliantly yesterday with his perfect pass to Baldock.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I'd take him happily. Certainly mobile and strong with some pace and a decent record.

Be surprised if Everton let him go unless they have another forward lined up.

Would not be my first choice but would not say no.

Loan to buy could be ideal.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'd take him happily. Certainly mobile and strong with some pace and a decent record.

Be surprised if Everton let him go unless they have another forward lined up.

Would not be my first choice but would not say no.

Loan to buy could be ideal.

EFC has just bought that Turkish striker so have a surplus

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yesterday I sneered on here at Niasse because he has only scored 5 goals , compared to Glenn's 6. But on closer inspection of his stats on Sqwaka.com, he has done that in half the number of minutes and without any penalties.

He also has twice the number of successful takeons (which I guess is running at players with the ball) 13 to Glenn's 6. He has also created 7 chances compared to Glenn's 4.

The only negative is his aerial ability, Glenn is excellent in the air, his aerial duels won stats are 54 to Niasse's 15.

On reflection I would be more than happy if we signed him, but we would need to adapt and play fewer hopeful highballs and more incisive through balls. Something Kayal demonstrated brilliantly yesterday with his perfect pass to Baldock.

Also just having a pacier striker will make opposition defences more wary of pushing up.

Get Gross on the ball running at defences and he'll find the killer pass to a pacier striker.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila

This is why he's the exact type of player we SEEM to be looking at. We want all those target man type things without our team being built just to cross so much as run at defenses from wide or deep. A more modern style of lone striker really.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
This is why he's the exact type of player we SEEM to be looking at. We want all those target man type things without our team being built just to cross so much as run at defenses from wide or deep. A more modern style of lone striker really.

Not sure his defensive work would match Hemed's or Murray's either but that is not why we would sign him.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
We want all those target man type things without our team being built just to cross so much as run at defenses from wide or deep.

Particularly as our wingers cant cross for toffee. I think Suttner is the only wide player in our squad who can actually cross the ball and put it where he intended.

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Would still take him if he's still available, 12m was it? He's scored goal every 98 min this season. (yes I know we have only just signed a new striker, but they have said they want another)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here